Nowadays, in the busy modern life, there are a lot of people suffering from overweight, or many women may feel they’re too fat. To deal with this problem, they’ve tried and used many methods or chemicals, but they don’t work or have many side effects. But, don’t worry there’s a very safe and effective food for losing weight that you can use easily at home, in your daily meal – olive oil. Continue reading this article on Beautytalk to find out some easy but effective ways to use olive oil for weight loss effectively at home.
- Lost weight without counting a single calorie
- Natural herbs for weight loss that work fast
- Honey for weight loss
- Best fat-melting teas for weight loss
- DIY weight loss smoothie recipes
- 18 Cheap, healthy foods for weight loss & energy
10 Best Ways To Use Olive Oil For Weight Loss Effectively At Home
I. Why Can Olive Oil Help To Lose Weight?
All we know that olive oil is good food for your skin because it has a lot of vitamins E and A. But do you know besides a heart-friendly food which contains a lot of good fat, it is a natural way for weight loss, too? Due to its obvious benefits for health and weight loss, it’s used popularly as a useful ingredient in natural remedies for keeping fit. If you are curious about that, let’s continue reading and find out the answer now!
First of all, olive oil contains a high proportion of omega fats which are also known as polyunsaturated fats – heart-friendly fats that are good for health, as well as monounsaturated fats. Dr. Deepali Solanki with her research in olive oil also claimed about the high rate of monounsaturated fatty acids in olive oil which is unlike other ones containing a great number of saturated fatty acids and added that you could use this oil in the same amount with other kinds. According to specialists, you should use haft a liter of olive oil per month. So, using olive oil instead of other oils, you will not gain more weight, and it would be very effective for losing weight.
Secondly, olive oil is believed to be a nice way to lose weight effectively because its fatty acids have a lot of satiating power. As a result, using extra virgin olive oil in the daily meal, you’ll feel full enough. It also contains some health friendly calories, so, it must be a wonderful alternative to other kinds of fat-supplying foods like refined oils or butter, particularly when you are on your diet. The Greek has a habit of drinking haft a cup of olive oil and lime water for breakfast to keep fit, avoid hunger pangs, and live longer. You can ask a nutritionist to give you some advice on using olive oil in your diet to lose weight.
II. How To Use Olive Oil For Weight Loss?
1. Olive Oil Only For Weight Loss
You should drink a tablespoon of olive oil before every meal or going to bed to stimulate the digesting process and raise the rate of good cholesterol in your body. You can also use it with salads, bread, pasta, etc. Every morning, before breakfast, drinking 15ml olive oil is good for your weight loss process, too.
BeautyTalk Partner Solutions
Ask Any Questions and Get Answers within Minutes, 24/7!
The Medical Experts are available whenever you need them. You can even approve payment only when you’re completely satisfied.
2. Lemon & Olive Oil For Weight Loss
Lemon water is a perfect food for losing weight. It contains many important vitamins such as vitamin C. A study about the nutrition published in “Journal of the American College of Nutrition” in 2005 showed that the more vitamin C you consume, the faster your fat is burned during exercise . Moreover, it also helps reduce sugar consumption in daily meal. You can use lemonade as an alternative drink for high-sugar ones like soda to lower the sugar intake and lose weight.
There are two ways to use olive oil with lemon to lose the weight that you can take into consideration:
- The first way is quite easy. Drink a cup of tea from lukewarm water with ½ lemon and a teaspoon of olive oil every morning.
- The second way is very good for your health, especially your digest system and liver, moreover, it promote your weight loss process. In this method, you have to eat fruits and raw veggies every day. You mix two tablespoons of lemon juice with 1/4 cup of olive oil together and drink it before going to bed. In the following days, continue the healthy diet and mix a teaspoon of lemon juice with two tablespoons of olive oil to drink every night.
3. Salt, Cucumber, & Olive Oil For Weight Loss
Cucumber has an amazing nutrition density. It contains very high nutrients and very low calories. Eating cucumber will make you feel full, so, you’ll consume less junk, unhealthy, and fatty foods. Moreover, cucumber provides you enough vitamins and minerals for your body. Cucumber also has many other good effects on your health and skin. It’s also a healthy and safe food that you can eat for your diet.
With these ingredients, you can easily make a healthy diet or snacks to eat. Use one teaspoon of olive oil and one teaspoon of salt for 2lbs of cucumber. You can also add parsley, dill or oregano to get more benefit from this dish.
4. Ginger & Olive Oil For Weight Loss
Ginger is a known as a slimming formula which promotes burning fat and losing weight. It also improves the operation of the digesting system and stimulates calorie-burning progress. Using ginger in the daily meal helps lower the cortisol level caused by stress which is believed to lead to the increase of abundant belly fat and weight gaining.
You can choose 1 in 3 below recipes to have an effective food for your weight loss diet.
- Use the mixture of a tablespoon of fresh ginger paste, half a teaspoon of olive oil, a teaspoon of honey and a cup of water every morning before breakfast.
- Another way is cooking with salmon. Firstly, set the oven to 350oF to preheat it. Then, put one tablespoon of honey, one tablespoon of Dijon mustard, two tablespoons of grated ginger and two tablespoons of olive oil into a bowl, and mix them perfectly. Brush the mixture on salmon fillets and put them in a baking dish and bake it in the prepared oven for 15 minutes.
- The third way is eating with salad. Use the mixture of one tablespoon of finely chopped ginger, one tablespoon of finely chopped garlic pieces, one tablespoon of olive oil and half a teaspoon of soy sauce as salad dressing.
5. Cayenne Pepper & Olive Oil For Weight Loss
In a study about nutrition published in 2009 in The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, researchers found out that cayenne pepper can lower abdominal fat, reduce calories and make you feel less hungry although it helps burning fat and losing weight slightly .
Use the mixture of a pinch of turmeric, half a teaspoon of cayenne pepper and a tablespoon of olive oil every day.
6. Olive Oil With Sugar Water For Losing Weight
Between two meals, people often feel hungry, and they usually eat some snacks to deal with the hunger. But eating snack can cause a bad habit of junk and instant food consumption, or gain weight. So, instead of eating snacks, you'd better drink a tablespoon of olive oil mixed with a tablespoon of sugar water. This mixture not only makes you feel full but also burn some fat in your body.
7.Balsamic Vinegar & Olive Oil For Weight Loss
Balsamic Vinegar is a low-calorie food which contains only 14 calories in 1 tablespoon. A study published in ‘Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry’ in 2009 showed that it helps reduce the fat intake, body weight, and fat and control the caloric consumption . Drink the liquor mixture of ½ tablespoon of balsamic vinegar and one tablespoon of olive oil with a cup of water to eat with salads. This recipe is a very efficient method to lose weight.
8. Olive Oil Detox For Losing Weight
Blend the mixture of 1 garlic clove, 1 inch of ginger if you want, 8 oz of apple juice or grapefruit juice, and one tablespoon of olive oil with 4 to 8 ounces of water in 5 minutes and drink it once every two mornings.
9. Apple Cider Vinegar & Olive Oil For Weight Loss
Apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid which helps to lose weight. According to many studies on mice, although the effect is small, apple cider vinegar is still a helpful ingredient that helps to reduce the fat in your body. This ingredient also makes you feel full, so, you’ll eat less, and gain less weight than people who do not use apple cider vinegar. Moreover, it reduces cholesterol and blood sugar.
Note: DON’T use this recipe if you are on medications because the combination of olive oil and apple cider vinegar interacts with tablets and supplements. If you’re not, let’s try three recipes below:
- As a dip – you drizzle olive oil in the mixture of 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, sip a bread or toast in and eat as a snack.
- As salad dressing – put 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar, 1 and 1/2 teaspoon of salt, two tablespoons of water, two tablespoons of honey, and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper in a blender and blend them. Add olive oil to the blended mixture and mix them well, then you’ll have a nice dressing for your salad, eat them every day. You can also olive oil with apple cider vinegar at the rate e 1:2 with a pinch and sea salt to make another salad dressing.
- For a Spa – use the mixture of olive oil and apple cider vinegar at the ratio of 1:1 to massage on fatty parts in your body for 15 minutes, wait 30 minutes before taking a warm bath.
10. Grapes & Olive Oil For Weight Loss
Another low-calorie food for losing weight – grapes – contains only 62 calories in each cup of grape juice. There are many ways to lose weight with this food, for example blending grapes with orange, sorbet, or eating as the snack.
You can also consult the recipes below: boil a cup of grape juice until there is a half of it, then add two teaspoons of whiskey and two tablespoons of olive oil to it and use the mixture every day.
III. Side Effects And Precautions
Despite many benefits for skin, health, and beauty, especially in losing weight, there’re some side effects that you should notice, showed in a study by Tanya Choudhary.
- Using too much olive oil can be harmful to your skin and cause some acne.
- Some people may have allergic reactions to olive oil. So, please be careful when using this food. If you have any symptoms of allergy, go to see your physician or doctor immediately.
- Be careful when using it for baby or sensitive skin.
- Don’t use olive oil for oily skin or it may cause skin rashes, it is also harmful to dry skin as it destroys the natural moisturizing system of the dry skin.
- Olive oil can cause many blackheads on your facial skin.
- It can lead to many diseases relating to saturated fat because it contains a huge number of monounsaturated fat. Every tablespoon of olive oil contains 120 calories and 14% saturated fat.
- It can also cause some cardiovascular diseases for users.
- Olive oil can lower the level of sugar in your blood, and you can have some symptoms like sweating, hypoglycemia, trembling, weakness, etc.
- Using too much olive oil can lower your blood pressure, so, don’t use this oil over the prescribed level.
- With about 78% of oleic acid, olive oil releases more lipopolysaccharides in your blood, which can cause inflammation. Consult the advice of specialists to know more to use this oil safely.
- One of the most serious side effects when using olive oil is causing gallbladder or painful gallstones if you use too much this oil.
- You can have the problem of diarrhea because of its high-fat content.
Overconsumption of olive oil will lead to weight gain instead of weight loss. Therefore, you should use olive oil properly to avoid unexpected effects.
You can see that overconsumption of olive oil can cause many problems to your health. Although olive oil is helpful for your losing weight process, you should use it at the prescribed level, consult the doctors’ or specialists’ advice and go to see doctors once you have any health problem.
I’ve given the best ways to use olive oil for weight loss effectively at home. For more ways to keep fit, have a beautiful and sexy body, let’s visit our Foods For Beauty page. Don’t forget to comment in the form below and let us know what you think. Welcome!