Today, many people have to face a big problem that is too much heavy body mass and weight gain. They seem often worried about the body mass and fat as well. Luckily, there are a lot of ways to help decrease the body weight. These methods may be exercising or dieting along with taking medicines and liposuction as well. Some of the ways are very cheap and effective. Drinking some types of teas is also one of such ways. To know about fat-melting teas for weight loss, continue reading this article at Beauty Talk.
17 Best Fat-Melting Teas For Weight Loss That Work
1. Fat-Melting Teas For Weight Loss – Dandelion Tea
Dandelion tea is an ideal option for weight loss because it has no calories.
In addition, it comes with diuretic properties causing water weight loss. Particularly, using in your cooking or taking dandelion tea before meals helps break down fat and cholesterol because it will make you feel full. Moreover, it detoxifies your body to reduce the blood cholesterol and fat content, resulting in weight loss. Thus, it is one of the best fat-melting teas for weight loss you should not ignore. How to make this tea? Follow the simple steps below:
- Pour 1 quart of boiling water in a saucepan. Then, chop dried dandelion root (1/2- 2 teaspoons) and place in that saucepan. Boil for about five to ten minutes before straining.
- After that, consume this tea regularly, one or two times a day.
- You can also use dandelion tea bags.
- Simply, boil 1 glass of water at first and later add a cleaned, fresh dandelion root to the water.
- Leave it to steep for about five to ten minutes.
- Then, discard the roots by straining the tea and drink this tea up to thrice a day.
2. Fat-Melting Teas For Weight Loss – Pu-erh Tea
Pu-erh tea can help lose weight in a natural way, by raising the overall well-being and energy levels for perfect weight loss. Pu-erh tea helps you to remove the unwanted pounds by improving the metabolism process to reduce the fat. The best time to consume this tea is about 60 minutes after completing your meals, thus, it can have time enough to get rid of the excess grease helping your body to remove unwanted fats. Follow step by step directions below to make this tea:
- In a mug, take a tea bag and pour boiling water over it.
- Let it steep for few minutes prior to removing the bag.
- Finally, consume this tea regularly to burn fats completely.
- Alternatively, mix a gram of tea in about 50 milliliters of water and steep it for around 15 to 20 seconds. Then, consume it immediately.
- Regularize taking this great tea to obtain the best results.
3. Fat-Melting Teas For Weight Loss – Black Tea
Caffeine present in black tea promotes lipolysis and it enhances cycles that metabolize fats. This tea boosts the metabolism rate of your body and blocks the fattening effects of carbohydrates, thereby stimulating the procedure of losing weight. Besides, it helps prevent stress causing weight gain. It is also very low in fat, calories and sodium, so it is a great substitute for other drinks. Moreover, it can help reduce the risk of getting kidney stones, heart attacks, Parkinson’s diseases, ovarian cancer, hardening of arteries, lung cancer, vomiting, stomach disorders, tooth decay or high blood pressure, etc are also treated by consuming two to three cups of black tea every day. Therefore, this is also one of the greatest fat-melting teas for weight loss you should consider. Here are three ways to make this tea for weight loss:
- First, place 6 ounces of water on the tea kettle and later heat it between 200˚ – 212˚F or to a rolling boil.
- In a cup, place black tea leaves (2 to 3 g) and then, pour the boiling water over them. Cover that teapot and steep for around 4 to 7 minutes.
- Afterwards strain the leaves and if wanted, add some warm milk. For taste, add some honey or any sweetener of your choice to that tea and stir well.
- Finally, consume this tea slowly and frequently to promote the process of weight loss.
- Firstly, dip 1 to 2 black tea bags in 1 mug of boiling water. Let it steep for about 5 to 10 minutes prior to discarding the bag.
- To taste, add either lemon juice or sugar or honey or artificial sweeteners.
- Then, stir it well and consume once or twice per day.
- Use black tea powder (a tablespoon) and steep for around 8 minutes in hot water.
- Then, strain the tea and enjoy it.
4. Fat-Melting Teas For Weight Loss – Parsley Tea
Parsley tea is also a great choice for you when looking for fat-melting teas for weight loss. Parsley tea has been used for a long time as a weight loss tea because of its diuretic properties. It helps to remove the excess water weight in your body. In addition, it has low fat, calories, and sugar levels and contains vitamins like A, K, and C, as well as minerals like potassium, calcium, folate, phosphorus and quercetin (flavonoid). The method is:
- Firstly, pour dried parsley (2 teaspoons) into boiling water (a cup). Cover and let it steep for about ten minutes.
- Then, strain the tea and consume thrice a day. You can also use teabags in place of the dried leaves.
- Boil 1 pot of water at first and add fresh parsley leaves (1/4 cup). Allow it to boil for about five minutes.
- Strain the water afterwards and discard these parsley leaves.
- Lastly, consume this tea two to three times a day
- Take a quart of boiling water at first and later add 1 large bunch of parsley, 1 chopped dandelion leaf, 1 chopped blackberry leaf, ten cherry stems and 1/2 tsp of celery tops, corn silk, fennel seeds and couch grass.
- Now stir it well and then steep it for some minutes.
- Strain the tea afterwards and enjoy it throughout the day.
5. Fat-Melting Teas For Weight Loss – Ballerina Tea
Ballerina tea or Dieter’s tea or 3 ballerina tea is also one of the most effective fat-melting teas for weight loss. The natural ingredients in this tea help to cleanse the colon and detoxify the body as well. Besides, 3 ballerina tea contains active ingredients like Senna (cassia angustifolia) and Chinese mallow (malva verticellata). Chinese mallow is anti – inflammatory and diuretic that helps you to lose weight while senna is a stimulant acting as a cathartic laxative that helps to give cure from constipation, gas and bloating.
Way 1: (Dieter’s Tea)
- In a mug, place 1 dieter tea bag. Next, boil 1 ½ cups of water and then pour into the mug.
- Wait for two to three minutes. Remove that tea bag and consume either in cold or hot.
- Drink this tea thrice a day. Drinking this tea frequently aids in weight loss effectively.
Way 2: (Ballerina Tea)
- In a mug, place 1 3 ballerina tea bag, pour in two cups of boiling water and let it steep for two to four minutes.
- Remove the tea bag and enjoy it. You can decrease the water to a cup after drinking for one week.
- This tea should be consumed 3 times per day after meals.
6. Fat-Melting Teas For Weight Loss – Chamomile Tea
For looking for the best fat-melting teas for weight loss, chamomile tea is also a great option. Chamomile tea induces weight loss because it consists of diuretic properties and acts as appetite suppressants as well. Chamomile is also rich in vitamin A, calcium, magnesium, and potassium. It can also remove and detoxify the waste from your body due to its cathartics effect. Further, it relieves stress, thus helping to lose weight. Regular exercise, perfect diet plan, and daily consumption of the chamomile tea will help you to reduce weight definitely. Here are two ways to use this tea for weight loss:
- Take loose leaf tea or a tea bag at first and add it to the mug or cup. Pour in the boiling water and later steep for about five to ten minutes.
- Remove the loose tea leaves or tea bag and add sweetener, mint leaves, lemon juice, or honey.
- Stir it well afterwards and enjoy it immediately.
- Firstly, add dried chamomile tea (a teaspoon) to 1 cup of water. Steep for a minimum of ten minutes and later strain.
- Finally, drink this tea as it is chilled or warm regularly.
Learn more: Top 14 Ways To Tone Hips And Thighs Fast At Home
7. Fat-Melting Teas For Weight Loss – White Tea
Basically, white tea is also considered as one of the most excellent fat-melting teas for weight loss. It helps prevent the forming of new fat cells because it contains polyphenols and ECGC, a kind of anti-oxidant. Besides, it works to enhance the metabolism and decrease the extra calories to reduce weight because it has a small quantity of caffeine. You don’t need to add any sugar, milk, or cream to enhance its taste because it’s a naturally flavorful and sweet beverage.
- Boil hot water at about 175 degrees and later add loose tea (1 ½ teaspoons) per 8 ounces of water.
- Leave it to steep for about five minutes. Then, enjoy it.
- Boil water at about 180 degrees and place either 2 white tea bags or a tbsp of loose leaf tea into a teapot. Then use this boiling water to fill up to ¾ – inch of the rim.
- Let this tea steep for about seven minutes. Take out the tea and consume it regularly, a few times a day.
8. Fat-Melting Teas For Weight Loss – Fennel Tea
Basically, fennel tea brings a lot of health benefits to the human body. Especially, it works as a metabolism booster and an appetite suppressant that helps remove the extra calories from the body. It also cleanses the colon, thereby flushing out the toxins from the body. In addition, it is full of potassium, calcium, magnesium, vitamin B and C. Here are two simple ways to prepare this tea at home:
- Prepare four teaspoons of fennel seeds and pour them in two pints of boiling water.
- Next, lower the heat and then simmer it for around five minutes.
- Remove from the heat afterwards and cover for about six minutes.
- Strain this tea and consume either cold or hot about four times a day.
- In three cups of boiling water, stir a tsp of fennel seeds and two tsp of nettle leaves.
- Steep for a few minutes. Strain this tea into a tea cup and later add any flavor like lemon juice or honey or Stevia.
- Drink this tea regularly to lose weight effectively.
9. Fat-Melting Teas For Weight Loss – Garlic Tea
Garlic also works as an appetite suppressant and comes with the hormone leptin that decreases the fat by enhancing the metabolism. Besides, it helps to control the cholesterol levels because it consists of anti-oxidants and antibiotics such as phytocide and allicin. Thus, garlic is regarded as one of the best fat-melting teas for weight loss. Here are a few easy ways to make garlic tea for weight loss:
- Firstly, prepare 4 garlic cloves (minced), 4 fresh grated ginger root chunks, juice of one fresh lemon together with a small pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Next, place all these elements in a large mug and then fill with boiled water.
- After that, steep it for about twenty minutes. Strain the tea and consume regularly for best results.
- Boil a cup of water and later remove from the heat. Then, add about 2 to 3 crushed garlic cloves.
- Leave it to steep for 8 minutes and strain the tea. Add some honey together with lemon juice and stir it well.
- Finally, consume this tea regularly.
10. Fat-Melting Teas For Weight Loss – E – Z Herbal Tea
E-Z herbal tea enhances the metabolism and works as a natural appetite suppressant helping to remove the excess water weight, supports the immune system, and reduces stress levels to prevent overweight as well as other health troubles. This herbal tea helps to reduce hunger for up to five hours because it helps to remove waste and toxins from the body. Therefore, this is also one of the best fat-melting teas for weight loss you should consider. The method is:
- In a mug, pour hot water over one E-Z tea bag and to brew it properly, wait for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Then, take the tea bag out of the water and add any sweetener of your choice.
- Stir it well and consume this tea two times a day to burn fats naturally.
11. Fat-Melting Teas For Weight Loss – Lemon Tea
Lemon contains many health benefits including weight loss. Lemon tea boosts immunity and helps for hydration. In addition, it comes with many nutrients that aids in weight loss and fights against diseases as well. Besides, it helps to enhance the absorption of cachetins of the body, an anti-oxidant fighting against the abdominal fat. How to make this tea for losing weight? Follow step by step directions below:
- Take the fresh lemon peel and add it to boiling water (1 cup). Steep it for a couple of minutes and strain.
- Add some honey and mix well afterwards.
- For best results, consume this tea twice a day.
- Alternatively, add 1 tsp of tea leaves or tea powder to boiling water.
- Let it boil for about three minutes and leave it to cool.
- Strain this tea and squeeze honey and half a lemon juice.
- Mix it well and drink this tea regularly.
12. Fat-Melting Teas For Weight Loss – Oolong Tea
Oolong tea is packed with anti-oxidants that help to enhance your metabolism. These anti-oxidants also help to reduce the fat more quickly and effectively. It naturally has caffeine that combined with the EGCGs present in the tea will help raise the fat oxidation. Furthermore, it decreases the LDL cholesterol and abdominal fat safely and naturally without any side effects. Due to all those benefits, oolong tea is also considered as one of the best fat-melting teas for weight loss. To make use of this tea for losing weight, follow a few ways below:
- Take an oolong tea bag and steep it in boiled water for about two minutes.
- Cover; take out this tea bag and consume it.
- Regularly consume this tea for best results.
- Or you can also mix oolong tea powder (a teaspoon) to 1 cup of hot water.
- Later steep for about ten to fifteen minutes. Strain it and let it cool slightly.
- Slowly enjoy this tea and drink regularly to notice the benefits.
- Alternatively, add a tablespoon each of oolong tea and green tea to 1 cup of hot water.
- Later steep for about seven minutes. Strain it and let it cool.
- After that, consume this tea two times a day (preferably once at evening and once in the morning).
- Boil water at 190 to 200 ºF on the stove and later pour the water in 1 cup.
- Then, for each cup of tea, fill 1 tea infuser with loose oolong tea leaves (1-2 tsp).
- Place in the cup afterwards and let it steep for five minutes.
- To see the benefits, consume this tea two times a day with your meals.
13. Fat-Melting Teas For Weight Loss – Pineapple Tea
Pineapple juice is also one of the most popular fat-melting teas for weight loss in the world. This tea is rich in water content so it naturally controls the appetite and helps to make you feel full. It helps to lose weight effectively because it contains rich anti-oxidants and has a storehouse of various vitamins, and minerals as well. Apart from aiding in weight loss, it comes with certain enzymes that contain anti-inflammatory agents to heal the body from many health troubles.
- Take boiling water (3 ½ cups) at first and add 3 mint tea bags or mint leaves to it.
- Cover it and let it steep for six minutes.
- Take out those tea bags and later add pineapple juice concentrate (3/4 cup) and sugar (2 tablespoons).
- Add filtered tea and consume this tea with a few ice cubes.
- Wash pineapple skin at first and mix with dried leaves and boiling water.
- Boil it for about 12 minutes. Strain the tea afterwards and consume as a hot beverage.
- Or leave to cool and consume cold.
- Drink regularly for best results.
14. Fat-Melting Teas For Weight Loss – Peppermint Tea
Peppermint is also a natural appetite suppressant that is great for losing weight. This tea comes with all the nutrients that are needed for the body and curbs cravings, increases immunity to trigger infection, promotes weight loss and relieves indigestion.
- Add a tbsp of either dried or fresh leaves to 1 cup of boiling water. Later steep it for about six minutes. Strain the tea afterwards and add some honey.
- Stir it and consume regularly to see the best effects.
- Simply, steep 1 peppermint tea bag in some water for about four minutes.
- Remove the tea bag and consume once or twice per day.
15. Fat-Melting Teas For Weight Loss – Ginger Tea
Ginger tea contains anti-obesity and anti-inflammatory effects that help in weight loss. It also stimulates appetite, digesting the meal better by releasing enough digestive juices making you feel full. Thus, it is also one of the best fat-melting teas for weight loss. Follow two methods below to make ginger for weight loss:
- Firstly, wash fresh ginger root – 1 inch and later cut into pieces.
- Bring about two cups of water to a boil and add the ginger.
- Then, cover and steep this for fifteen minutes.
- Strain this tea and later squeeze the juice of 1/2 a lemon into it.
- Then, stir it well and drink it slowly.
- For best results, consume once or twice per day.
- You can also mix ½ tbsp of cinnamon powder along with ginger powder into 1 cup of boiling water.
- Then, drink once a day on an empty stomach in the morning.
- Alternatively, boil four cups of water at first and later add ¾ tsp of ground ginger.
- Prior to adding 1 ½ tbsp of tea leaves, let it steep for several minutes.
- Strain into a mug and add few drops of lemon and honey.
- Drink regularly twice to thrice a day.
16. Fat-Melting Teas For Weight Loss – Red Tea Or Rooibos Tea
One of the greatest fat-melting teas for weight loss is red tea. It comprises of flavonoids and polyphenols that fight against free-radicals, which further boosts up weight loss. It also is caffeine free and controls your appetite.
Way 1: (Rooibos Milk Tea)
- You can use tea leaves (a teaspoon) for every 8 ounces of boiling water.
- Let it steep for about seven minutes and to taste, add some milk, honey or sugar.
- Or you can also brew the tea in some hot milk.
- Drink this tea regularly to notice the best results.
- First, pour water over about 15g of rooibos and leave it to steep for eight minutes.
- Strain this tea through a sieve and sweeten with sugar, artificial sweeteners, honey and several drops of lemon juice.
- Afterwards stir it well and consume this tea regularly.
17. Fat-Melting Teas For Weight Loss – Senna Tea
Senna tea is regarded as one of the greatest fat-melting teas for weight loss. This tea enhances digestive health and acts as a natural laxative as well.
- Pluck few senna plant leaves and finely crush them.
- Steep in boiling water (2 cups) for about fifteen minutes.
- Strain the tea leaves afterwards and discard them.
- Finally, consume the tea plain or add a teaspoon each of skim milk and honey.
- Bring 1 ½ cups of water to a boil and add either tea bag or senna leaves.
- Brew for about eight minutes. Remove the tea bag and use lemon juice to flavor it.
- Drink this tea two times a day.
You can visit the main Health page to see more our useful articles. It’s advised to consult the doctor before consuming any fat-melting tea mentioned above as it can cause other health problems if you are using any medications. Do you know any tea for weight loss? Please share your thinking with us.