Waking up in the morning, looking at the mirror to prepare for the long working day, brushing hair to look good, putting some cream on the face to gain natural beauty, but suddenly, you realize that your face appears some ugly hair. You must be so irritated of course as your face has lost the beauty. You may lose temper not knowing how to deal with it when the working time is coming. Waxing? No way, it may harm your face seriously. But there seems still the escape for you, as everything has its solution. Struggling with the facial hair, there is a variety of facial hair removing tips for you to utilize.
In fact, in the skin products market, there are not so many kinds of products used for hair removing on the face because the facial skin is so sensitive. That’s the reasons why today, Beauty Talk reveals to you 22 best natural DIY facial hair removing tips so that you can apply them to your face to eliminate the annoying and ugly hair calling back your confidence. With safe natural ingredients to be used in all DIY facial hair removing tips here, you can keep peace in mind that your face will not suffer from any side effect caused as when you use other harsh chemical products. Then, your facial hair will disappear for a long time to bring back the beauty to your face all the time.
Top 22 Best Natural DIY Facial Hair Removing Tips You Should Know
1. DIY Facial Hair Removing Tips – Sugaring Wax
Starting the list with a very familiar ingredient that every kitchen must have which is the sugar. You all know that sugar is attractively sweet and usually utilized as an indispensable flavor in many kinds of dishes or beverages. But more than that, it is widely used as one of the best traditional DIY facial hair removing tips. With no harm to your sensitive skin, to deal with stubborn facial hair, you can totally make a sugar wax including lemon or honey and water. Then this amazing Egypt recipe will help to remove your facial hair fast and clear. In fact, it can be used for arm and leg hair removing as well.
Now, to get this wax, you can choose either of the following options
Option 1: Sugar and honey
BeautyTalk Partner Solutions
Ask Any Questions and Get Answers within Minutes, 24/7!
The Medical Experts are available whenever you need them. You can even approve payment only when you’re completely satisfied.
- You will need to prepare some white or brown sugar and honey and water
- You mix sugar with honey and water following the ratio 2:1:1
- Then, you place this mixture in the microwave for 30 seconds until it turns brown with bubble on its surface
- Let it cool down then
- You use a spatula to apply on the hair part that you want to remove
- You place a cloth or paper strip on the wax on your face and smooth it out following the direction of hair growth with your fingers
- Then you strip the cloth with wax in the opposite direction of hair growth
- Repeat this process when you need
Option 2: Sugar and lemon juice
- With this recipe, you can remove the facial hair thoroughly without suffering much irritation
- All you need are 1 cup brown or white sugar, 2 tablespoons of water, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and a saucepan
- You put all ingredients in the saucepan and heat it until the sugar is totally dissolved and the color turns into darker
- You cool it down and use a spatula to apply this kind of wax to your facial hair part
- Then you place a cloth strip on the wax and smooth it out with your fingers
- Stripe it off in the opposite direction of the hair growth
- Repeat the process as you need
2. Natural DIY Facial Hair Removing Tips – Chickpea Flour Face Pack
It is the truth that whenever the face is attacked with facial hair, people will immediately think of the DIY facial hair removing tips made from chickpea flour. It is a special kind of flour produced for not only serving some kinds of dishes but also supporting in making a great facial pack remove facial hair effectively. Moreover, chickpea is also considered an excellent skin exfoliant. It can exfoliate the skin area after its facial hair is removed. The dead skin will also be removed completely with the effect of this special mask. More importantly, the effect of the chickpea mask is even fortified with the aid of turmeric and milk. When you apply this mask on your facial hair, it is certain that it will be eliminated thoroughly, at the same time, your skin will be clean and smooth as you expect.
With chickpea flour, you can choose either of the following options to get rid of stubborn facial mask
- All you need for this pack are 2 tablespoons of chickpea flour, ½ teaspoon of milk, 1 tablespoon of milk cream, ¾ teaspoon of turmeric powder, tepid water, and facial soft cloth.
- Now, you mix all ingredients in a bowl to get a thick paste
- You take the paste to apply on your face with facial hair for 20-30 minutes until the mask gets dry
- After that time, you use the facial soft cloth to soak in the tepid water and scrub your face to rinse the mask off
- Remove the hair from your face gently
- You should repeat the process 3-4 times per week for a month.
- This recipe may be less complicated with the presence of 1 tablespoon of chickpea flour, ½ teaspoon of rose water or plain yogurt and ¼ teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You mix all ingredient thoroughly to get a thick paste
- You apply this paste on your face evenly for 20-25 minutes until the paste gets dry
- Then you get the soaked cloth to scrub the face to remove all hair and paste
- Reapply this method whenever you have to face with the unwanted facial hair again.
3. Natural DIY Facial Hair Removing Tips – Lemon Juice And Honey
“Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone. – Dorothy Parker – “
Actually, this appealing natural remedy will not take too much time to you. Both lemon juice and honey are available around you, so you can easily grab some for this treatment. Moreover, the time for it is just so short. You can easily apply this kind of wax because both ingredients are so friendly to your skin and besides taking effect to remove the facial hair from your face thoroughly, the mixture of them can help to clean and exfoliate your skin well with the aid of anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties inside each ingredient. Besides, with its bleaching properties, it can help to lighten your face excellently making you look prettier with natural beauty.
- You will need 4 tablespoons of honey, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, tepid water, and a wash cloth
- You will mix honey and lemon together to create a fine solution
- You apply this solution to your facial hair area and wait for 15-20 minutes
- To remove the facial hair then, you soak a washcloth in the tepid water then use it to wipe away the facial mask
- You can use water to rinse the mask off once again
- Repeat this method 2-3 times per week for a clean and clear skin.
4. DIY Facial Hair Removing Tips – Facial Hair Wax
Being considered one of the best DIY facial hair removing tips, the treatment made with egg, sugar and corn flour will not make you disappointed. It is a kind of peel off mask that you should really take whenever you are attacked with irritated facial hair. Included in this recipe is the appearance of the egg which is called one of the greatest nutrients that can moisturize your skin. Besides, the sugar by itself is a really great scrub for your skin and the corn flour is a wonderful ingredient that this treatment can’t lack. In short, you can use the facial mask made from egg, sugar and corn flour to both remove the facial hair completely and brighten your skin remarkably. If you really hope to possess clean and bright skin without hair, go for this remedy if possible.
- What you need for this remedy are 1 egg, 1 tablespoon of sugar and ½ tablespoon of corn flour
- You beat the egg and separate the egg white from egg yolk in a bowl
- You whisk the egg white, then add into it the sugar and corn flour to continue stirring the ingredients well
- You will take some of this paste to apply on your facial hair for 15-20 minutes
- After such speculated time, you put off the mask to let the facial hair be removed
- You should follow this process 3-4 times per week.
5. DIY Facial Hair Removing Tips – Papaya Pack
There are several DIY facial hair removing tips that may benefit you, one of which is the papaya pack. This remedy, of course, is made from papaya – a super nutritious kind of fruit enriched with minerals and a number of healthful vitamins. It is, in fact, is not only good for your health but also very effective in combatting with stubborn facial hair because it is comprised of the bleach property and this property will help to lighten your unwanted facial hair thoroughly. To increase the effect of this pack, you can mix papaya with turmeric – a super potent ingredient that all DIY facial hair removing tips must take.
- Now, to create the papaya pack for facial hair removal, all you need is a raw papaya and some turmeric
- Firstly, you extract the papaya pulp in a bowl
- You add ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder in the papaya and have them blended well
- Now, take some of the paste to apply on your facial hair area and message for a while
- Leave the mask there for 15-25 minutes and then you use tepid water to rinse the mask off
- You should follow this process once per week for the best result.
- You can also replace the turmeric with 1 tablespoon of milk.
6. Natural DIY Facial Hair Removing Tips – Turmeric & Wheat Flour Wax
There will be the huge shortcoming if the best natural DIY facial hair removing tips lack of turmeric powder. It is certain that once you use turmeric, the facial hair will be removed thoroughly bringing back to you the former natural beauty. Inside the turmeric, there are components beneficial for your skin which can help to cure hirsutism – the main cause of facial hair effectively. When you can apply this powder on the facial hair, the anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties will put the great impact on the color as well as the presence of the facial hair on your facial skin. That’s why turmeric is combined with so many other ingredients, that the first ingredient to be introduced here is wheat flour. So many people believe in the effectiveness of turmeric powder on your skin. How about you? Go and grab it now for clean and healthy skin now.
- What you need for this recipe are some turmeric powder and wheat flour.
- You mix both ingredients with equal amount
- Don’t forget to add some sesame oil to the mixture to get thick paste
- Apply this mask on your face for 30 minutes then use water to rinse the mask off
- You can follow this method once per week until facial hair has no sign to come back.
7. Make Facial Hair Removing Mask From Turmeric, Milk, & Rose Water
As mentioned above, turmeric is a very popular ingredient used in many DIY facial hair removing tips and combined with other ingredients. It is also not an exception in this remedy when you can combine turmeric with milk and rose water to make the most magical treatment of struggling with facial hair completely. This is going to be more gentle, so you can experience the comfort from utilizing this remedy for facial hair removal.
- You will need to combine some milk and rose water with 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder to make a thin paste
- You apply this paste to your facial hair area and leave it dry
- After done, you use tepid water to rinse the paste off.
8. Natural DIY Facial Hair Removing Tips – Create Oatmeal Paste
Oatmeal is a kind of grain, which is very beneficial for your health. Though someone may think it just can be used as food, oatmeal can do more than that which is dealing with the facial hair quite efficiently. It is a soft grainy texture, also called a great exfoliating agent because of its ability to exfoliate your skin completely. Using the oatmeal face mask, such problems like the itchy, dry and red situation that you get from using chemical scrubs will be resolved with a number of antioxidants whose main function is to reduce the redness and protect your skin from harmful effect. Especially, when you mix the oatmeal with lemon or honey, the effectiveness of the mixture will certainly be improved and you will get clean and moisturized skin as you want.
- What you need for this remedy are ½ teaspoon of oatmeal, 1 tablespoon of honey and 6-8 drops of lemon juice
- You grind the oatmeal first, then you add the honey and lemon juice to the oatmeal
- You stir all ingredients well to make a thin paste
- You apply this paste on your facial hair evenly for 15-20 minutes
- Then, you can massage your skin gently for 2-5 minutes
- After specified time, you remove the paste in the direction of your hair growth
- Finally, you wash your face carefully with water
- You should follow this remedy 2-3 times per week for the best result.
9. Natural DIY Facial Hair Removing Tips – Using Fenugreek
In the list of DIY facial hair removing tips, there should actually be the involvement of the fenugreek because this is a really potent ingredient that you can take advantage of to treat the irritated facial hair on your facial skin thoroughly. With this natural herb, you can comfortably use it without worrying about any side effects like when you apply other chemical products on your skin. The anti-inflammatory property inside the fenugreek will be in charge of eliminating the facial hair from the root. Therefore, you should really take use of the facial mask from fenugreek for soft skin texture without any hair.
- To make the fenugreek mask for facial hair removal, you will need to prepare 2 teaspoons of fenugreek seeds, 2 teaspoons of green gram and some water.
- You grind the fenugreek to get its powder first
- You add some water into this powder to make a fine paste
- You take this paste to apply on your face and let it dry for some minutes
- Then you use a clean cloth to rub on your face to rinse off both your facial hair and mask.
- Repeat this once per week or anytime you see there is the appearance of facial mask again.
10. Natural DIY Facial Hair Removing Tips – Make Wheat Bran Scrub
In dealing with irritated facial hair on your facial skin, there are not only the remedies made from herb or fruit but also remedies made from some kinds of bran, the most prominent kind of which is wheat bran. Wheat bran is extracted from the outer layer of wheat grain proved to be so nutritious for your skin. So you can take advantage of wheat bran to make several kinds of scrubs get rid of the facial hair. More than that, your wrinkles on the skin will also disappear once you utilize this special mask not just made with the wheat brand but also the aid of milk and rose water. With such clear advantage, you should really apply the wheat bran on your skin now.
There are two main recipes made with wheat bran that you should try for the best facial hair removal.
- You will need to prepare 1-2 tablespoons of wheat bran, 1 tablespoon of milk and 1 teaspoon of rosewater.
- You mix all ingredient to get a paste
- You apply this scrub on the facial hair part and rub it gently
- You should continue scrubbing until the wheat bran scrub gets dry thoroughly.
- Then, you rinse off the mask and facial with water
- The best routine for you is to apply this method 2-3 times per week for lighter facial hair and strong skin.
- Here are what you need for this recipe: 1 teaspoon of wheat bran, 1 tablespoon of fresh milk cream, 1 tablespoon of gram flour and ¼ teaspoon of turmeric.
- You mix all ingredients to make a consistency like paste
- Then, you apply this paste on your facial hair area
- You should leave it there for its getting dry for 20-25 minutes
- You rub the face in circular motion with wet fingers
- Keep scrubbing the face for 3-5 minutes more and then rinse it off with water.
- You can repeat this process 2-4 times per week for the best result.
11. DIY Facial Hair Removing Tips – Indian Nettle And Turmeric
Once again, turmeric is mentioned here, and this time, it is combined with a kind of special herb which is also widely known as a powerful element in dealing with the facial hair – the Indian nettle. As you may know, turmeric powder by its own can make a very effective mask to help you struggle with facial hair without causing any pain. But when it is combined with Indian nettle, the strength of this mixture is even folded. Included in the Indian nettle is the high level of healing properties; therefore, when being applied on your facial skin, it will not only fade up and thin the facial hair efficiently but also prevent its return efficiently. Moreover, it will also penetrate into your skin making it become smoother and softer. In short, this mixture is really worth taking.
- You can take this treatment right now by preparing these ingredients: a handful of Indian nettle leaves and 1-2 inches of fresh turmeric root or 1 teaspoon of ground turmeric and a grinder.
- First of all, you wash the Indian nettle leaves thoroughly and have them crushed into a paste.
- Then, you have the turmeric ground into powder with grinder or directly grab some turmeric powder
- You mix both ingredients together and then take this mask to apply on your facial hair area
- Leave the mask there for some hours
- Next, you will scrub your face gently with water to remove the mask and the facial hair off
- Repeat this process 4-6 times per week for the permanent disappearance of the facial hair on your skin.
12. Natural DIY Facial Hair Removing Tips – Green Gram Flour & Rose Water
Green gram is also a famous ingredient that wins the heart of so many people in helping swipe away irritating facial hair on their facial skin. Its exfoliating ability brings about bright and clear skin. Especially, its healing and antibacterial properties do aid in calling back a perfect skin surface without any dead skin cells and facial hair. Therefore, if you can apply this kind of flour, it is certain that your facial hair will have no chance to come back or grow anymore. In addition to this flour, there are also rose water and lemon juice supporting the clearance of facial hair effectively. Both of them work as the natural cleanser which is especially suitable for acne-prone and sensitive skin; therefore, your skin will be cleansed well to become more and more beautiful.
- With this facial hair treatment, you need to prepare these ingredients: 2 tablespoons of green gram flour, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 1,5 tablespoons of rose water.
- You mix all ingredients together to make a fine paste
- Then, you apply this paste on your facial hair area on your face
- Let it be there for 20-30 minutes and scrub to remove the facial hair and mask gently
- Reapply this method 3-4 times per week for the most brilliant result.
13. Natural DIY Facial Hair Removing Tips – Make Lentil Face Pack
Coming to other amazing DIY facial hair removing tips, you should be introduced to an ingredient which is also very effective in facing with the stubborn facial hair – lentil. The most commonly used kind of lentil for this remedy is red lentils or masoor dal. It is an extremely excellent ingredient in treating the facial hair as well as boosting your skin health and its strength. You can easily grab this ingredient in the nearest health store, then start to make this amazing facial pack for thorough facial hair removal.
- Firstly, you need to prepare ½ cup of red lentils, then grind them to get powder
- You take 2 tablespoons of it to mix with a relative amount of honey and milk
- Leave it there for 15 minutes
- Then, you apply this mixture to your facial hair area for 15-20 minutes
- After that, you scrub your face gently to remove the paste and facial hair completely
- You should reapply this method 2-3 times per week ( once per week for dry skin)
- Take notice that you can totally add in this mixture other ingredients like rose water, sandalwood powder, potato juice and dried orange peel powder to multiply the effectiveness of this mixture.
14. Natural DIY Facial Hair Removing Tips – Apricot & Honey Facial Scrub
When mentioning apricot and honey, you will immediately feel the amazing taste of them in your mouth. But just wait, they are not used for such purpose here but just used for making several DIY facial hair removing tips. To cope with facial hair, besides the ability to eradicate the facial hair, the facial wax must not cause any pain to people. With this requirement, the wax made from apricot and honey will b the best choice of you. Apricot is packed with lycopene, a kind of anti-oxidants and other kinds of vitamin and minerals, so when it is applied on your skin, it is certain that your skin will look more beautiful. Especially, with the presence of honey, your skin will maintain the moisture once the honey together with apricot penetrate into your skin’s texture.
To get this amazing treatment, you need to prepare 1 teaspoon of honey, ½ cup of dry apricots and some tepid water.
- Firstly, you have the apricot ground gently to get fine powder
- You mix this powder with honey and apply this kind of paste to your facial hair evenly
- Leave it there for 5-10 minutes and then you use your fingers to scrub the treated area gently
- Continue scrubbing your skin for 20-25 minutes more and then you use tepid water to rinse the paste and facial hair off
- Reapply this method 2-4 times per week.
15. Natural DIY Facial Hair Removing Tips – Create Barley Scrub
Your biggest dream now is how to remove such irritating and stubborn facial hair from your beautiful skin, at the same time, retain the soft and pure skin. If you are looking for any DIY facial hair removing tips that can help you make the dream come true, then the barley is exactly what you are looking for. Its amazing ability to remove facial hair is undeniable. Just after a couple of times using it to cope with facial hair, the facial hair will gradually be faded and become thinner, making your face brighter and purer. Don’t forget to combine it with lemon juice which is considered a perfect cleanser for your skin. Your skin will be both free from facial hair and impurities in this special treatment.
- What you need to prepare for this remedy is 1 tablespoon of barley powder, 1 tablespoon of lime juice, 1 tablespoon of milk and some tepid water.
- You mix all ingredients together in a bowl
- Stir them well to make a fine paste
- Then you apply this paste on your face and leave it there until it gets dry
- You will need tepid water to rinse the paste together with facial hair off your face
- You should reapply this process 3-4 times per week.
16. DIY Facial Hair Removing Tips – Make Orange And Lemon Peel
Orange and lemon are naturally good for your health because they provide a great number of vitamin C to your body boosting your energy remarkably and making you feel healthy all the time. But besides such visible health benefits that they bring to you, the mixture of this fruit can impact on improving your outside appearance, which is removing the facial hair to turn your face bright and soft.
You should take use of the orange peel, which is also extracted in many beauty care products, as it can help to cleanse your skin completely. Together with lemon juice, its bleach nature will impact to lighten your facial hair as well as remove it effectively. Besides, other ingredients in this mixture including oatmeal, almond, olive oil are also in charge of boosting the strength of this paste. You can buy such familiar ingredients in the nearest store and then start to make the perfect wax for effective facial hair removal.
What you need to prepare for this mixture are 1 teaspoon of dry lemon peel, 1 teaspoon of dry orange peel, 1 teaspoon of oatmeal, 1-2 teaspoons of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of ground almond and 1 teaspoon of rose water.
- Firstly, you will have lemon and orange peel ground into powder
- Add in the powder with almond meal and oatmeal
- Stir all ingredients well, followed by the olive oil and rose water
- Continue stirring until you get a fine paste
- Apply this kind of paste on your face for 5-7 minutes
- Use your finger to scrub on your face in 5-10 minutes
- Then, you wash the paste and facial hair off with tepid water
- You will get the best result if you can take this paste 2-3 times per week.
17. Natural DIY Facial Hair Removing Tips – Utilize Lavender & Tea Tree Oil
In many other DIY facial hair removing tips, there are various kinds of oil utilized to help to combat with facial hair efficiently, among which are lavender and tea tree oil. You may not know that the reason for the appearance of excessive hair on your face is because of the release of the medical condition called hirsutism. To treat it to remove the facial hair and call back your gorgeous skin, you can apply essential oil because many researchers have revealed that the anti-androgenic activities from essential oils can help to control and reduce the unwanted facial hair growth on your face significantly. That’s why, in this remedy, you will be introduced to the mixture of lavender oil and tea tree oil.
- What you need for this remedy are 1 teaspoon of lavender oil, 4-6 drops of tea tree oil and a cotton ball
- Now, you mix both types of essential oil in a bowl
- Then, you soak the cotton ball in this mixture then apply it on your facial hair
- Wait for a few hours for the oil penetrate to thin the facial hair
- You should reapply this method 1-2 times per day for 3 months to see the best result.
18. Natural DIY Facial Hair Removing Tips – Create Gelatin Peel – Off Mask
In dealing with facial hair, gelatin is also one of the most widely known ingredients because of its special ability to eliminate the facial hair from the root efficiently. Initially, it may be like the mess and a bit smelly. But no worries, to remove the smell is so simple, you just need to supplement the mixture with some lemon or essential oil. With this remedy, you just need to take a little notice to your eyebrows as the gelatin may remove the hair from its places. In case, the mixture is applied on the eyebrows, you just need to remove it with some warm water.
- Now, it is time for you to apply this amazing mask.
- You will need to get ready with 1 tablespoon of gelatin, 1-3 drops of lavender oil and some lime juice, 2-3 tablespoons of milk and a microwave safe bowl.
- Firstly, you combine unflavored gelatin with essential oil and milk as you want
- You stir them well before placing the bowl containing this mixture in the microwave
- Then you have it heated for 15 seconds, be sure it is not overheated
- You let it cool down then apply this mask on your facial hair
- Leave it there for 10-15 minutes until the mask gets dry
- Once it is dry, you wash it off your face to wipe away the facial hair, even the dead skin, and blackheads thoroughly.
- With this amazing remedy, you should take it week by week to see the best result.
19. Natural DIY Facial Hair Removing Tips – Chasteberry Herbal
Herb is an indispensable part in all DIY facial hair removing tips that you should pay attention to when you are suffering from unwanted facial hair. Actually, removing unwanted facial hair and keep your skin in good condition does not just require your external effect but also the internal caring. How to do this? It is taking use of some kind of herbal tea. There are many kinds of herb that you can take to have your skin reborn, but choosing the best kinds of the herb is not simple. In fact, if you are looking for the best kind of herb to cope with facial hair thoroughly, you should really take use of chaste berry, which is a flowering plant famous for its ability to treat beauty problems well. So with your facial hair problem, it will certainly take great effect on removing it clearly thanks to its containing the anti-androgenic properties. These properties will help to cure hirsutism perfectly. Moreover, the chaste berry will also bring about the balance in hormones to help deal with menstrual problems relating to PCOS excellently, thereby reducing the growth of unwanted hair completely.
- You should take a relative dosage of 175 mg of chaste berry per day which contains 0.6% agusides
- The herb may take 2-5 months to work.
There are some notices that you should take in using this kind of herb:
- Firstly, as this herb will affect women’s hormone levels, so it is suggested that you should ask for doctor’s advice before serving yourself with it.
- Secondly, if you are pregnant and nursing women, you should consult the doctor’s advice first because this herb may interfere with antipsychotic drugs. In short, remember to ask for advice before taking this herb for the best result.
20. DIY Facial Hair Removing Tips – Black Cohosh Herb
Another kind of herb, which is also very effective in treating the facial hair that you should take is black cohosh herb or so-called actaearacemosa. It is a flowering plant native to eastern North America enriched with phytoestrogens, which is super potent in combatting with the unwanted facial hair growth on your face as well as on your body. Besides, it also helps to deal with the hirsutism – the main cause of facial hair growth effectively thanks to the presence of anti-androgenic properties. Therefore, it is really helpful for you if you can take advantage of this remedy for your facial hair removal. You can choose one of its existing forms including capsule, tea or tincture.
- All that you need for this remedy are 1,5 tablespoons of dried black cohosh root, 1 teaspoon of honey and 4,5 cups of water.
- You put cohosh root and water in a stove to heat them both
- Then you stir them well
- After that, you bring the solution to boil and simmer it for 30 minutes until you get 1/3 of the original quantity
- You strain it then and add honey to it, then cool it down
- You can store this tea in the fridge for 2 days
- Next, you can serve yourself with this tea for 3 times per day
Note: You should remember that if you are suffering from liver disease, tumors or cancer, you should not take this kind of tea.
Besides, you should obey the rule for the dosage strictly, if not, it will cause you a headache, nausea, and discomfort.
In general, it is worth taking but also requires you a bit attention to avoid unwanted outcome.
21. Natural DIY Facial Hair Removing Tips- Saw Palmetto Extract
Saw palmetto extract is also one of the greatest sources to make amazing DIY facial hair removing tips. If you take notice, you will realize that it is packed with the extremely high level of anti-androgenic agents, which can take effect to prevent the facial hair growth thoroughly. Thanks for such elements, the hirsutism is cured well.
- You can choose to take the capsule form of it or serve yourself with brewed tea. And the suggested dosage for you to cure hirsutism is 160 mg twice per day. You should obey this rule to remove the unwanted facial hair thoroughly and fast.
- You just need to take notice that pregnant and nursing women should not take this kind of extract as it may affect their hormones level
- If you are taking blood-thinning drugs, you should consult the doctor’s advice first
- Children should also not use it because it is actually not suitable for them.
22. Natural DIY Facial Hair Removing Tips – Apply Spearmint Tea
In the list of natural best DIY facial hair removing tips, the spearmint is also a very outstanding ingredient widely used to help remove the facial hair perfectly. With this natural element taking effect on your inside body, your skin will also surely look more beautiful. And the reason that makes spearmint a must-take ingredient is that it is able to lower the level of testosterone which is the main cause of facial hair growth. Besides, it can also help to take control of the androgen production effectively. So it is highly recommended for you to use this kind of tea to face with facial hair. And besides, its taste is also so good.
- What you need for this recipe is 1 bunch of spearmint leaves, 4 cups of water, stevia or honey, milk or sweet cream, a saucepan and a sieve.
- Firstly, you will wash the spearmint leaves thoroughly, then place them into a saucepan with 4 cups of water to heat them all. Be sure the water does not boil
- Take notice of the time for boiling it to make sure the flavor is not too strong
- Then, you pour this solution through sieve to discard all the left leaves
- Cool the tea down, then add the flavor you want in this tea like milk or honey
- Stir it well and serve yourself with a cup of spearmint tea every day for gorgeous skin.
Above is the list of 22 best natural DIY facial hair removing tips. Have you tried them all? Actually, you should just choose the most suitable remedies for your facial skin so they can take the most effect on your facial hair to remove it thoroughly. With such natural and safe ingredients, the facial hair will never be your biggest fear anymore. Instead, you will always shine bright like a diamond with beautiful facial skin that wins everyone’s heart. Now, why still hesitate? Go and grab some facial hair removing remedies right now for gorgeous beauty.
If you have any questions or comments for this topic, feel free to leave them in the comment box.
For any other articles relating to this topic, go and visit our main DIY Beauty homepage.