The problem of split ends can make the hair look dry, damaged, and frizzy. Plus, when you have lots of split ends, your hair stops growing. The condition is caused due to thermal, chemical or mechanical stress that removes the protective outer layer of your hair cuticle. Besides, lack of proper moisture and nourishment can make this condition worse, especially for people with long hair. The best way to banish split ends is cutting them off. But because trimming your hair isn’t always the preferred way, particularly when you’re trying to grow the hair long, a homemade hair mask can help reduce and manage the problem. In today’s article, you will discover the best DIY hair mask for split ends using natural ingredients that you can do at home without visiting beauty salons.
- Simple ways to prevent split ends & breakage after haircut
- Simple-but-effective remedies for split ends
- Must-know tips & tricks to reduce split ends fast
The Best DIY Hair Mask For Split Ends Using Natural Ingredients
I. Which Ingredients Used To Make This Hair Mask For Split Ends?
You can prepare an effective and easy DIY hair mask for split ends from ingredients available find in your kitchen instead of buying the most expensive hair masks to moisture, nourish, and inhibit split ends.
Eggs are a powerhouse of essential fatty acids and protein, which work well on treating split ends. The protein housed in eggs help to strengthen the hair follicles. In addition to this, they make your hair smooth, encourage resistance to breakage, and decrease tangle.
Honey is highly effective for damaged and dry hair prone to breakage and splitting since it contains humectants property and nutrient content. It is helpful in retaining and regulating moisture in the hair. It further strengthens the hair follicles and provides nutrient and hydration to your hair, thereby preventing split ends. Apart from that, it makes your hair shinier and softer since it serves as a natural hair moisturizer and conditioner.
3. Olive Oil
Olive oil is abundant in multiple vitamins that are excellent for locking the keratin in your hair and making it grow shinier and stronger. It also boosts the strength and elasticity of your hair, controlling hair loss while promoting hair growth.
BeautyTalk Partner Solutions
Ask Any Questions and Get Answers within Minutes, 24/7!
The Medical Experts are available whenever you need them. You can even approve payment only when you’re completely satisfied.
II. How To Make This Hair Mask For Split Ends?
Here is how to make this DIY beauty recipe.
Things You Need
- Egg yolk – 1
- Olive oil – 2 to 3 tablespoons
- Honey – one tablespoon
How To Do
Whisk the egg yolk at first and later mix in the honey and olive oil. Then, work it into your damp hair and rinse it off after thirty minutes. After that, shampoo your hair. This mask repairs split ends and imparts shine to your hair too. It provides nourishment and nutrition to your damaged hair, thus repairing the split ends.
III. Must-Know Tips And Precautions
- Refrain from rubbing towel to dry the hair.
- Limit the usage of straight irons, blow dryers and other hair styling products.
- Apply Vaseline to your hair ends and keep it on for half an hour. Wash your hair by using shampoo and water.
- Use a wide-tooth brush to eliminate the tangles in the hair.
- Stay away from brushing the hair while wet because it can cause breakage.
- Trim your hair in every three to four months.
- Limit or avoid using chemicals based creams to cope with split ends.
- Use a hat or scarf to cover your hair to avoid the damage caused due to harsh sun rays.
- Never brush your hair forcefully since it can damage the hair texture.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day to keep the hair and scalp
Split ends can ruin your look, so take care of this problem before it is too late. Try this DIY natural hair mask for split ends today and get impressive results in just several weeks. If you have any query or suggestion, write to us in the comment box below.