When your skin is inflamed due to excessive white blood cells, the pores can get clogged with dead or dry skin cells, oil, and everyday debris and dirt. It is crucial to clear clogged pores regularly to help prevent acne and blackheads. Following a good skin care regimen is the best method to eliminate clogged pores. Regular exfoliation of the skin will help get rid of oil, dirt, dead skin cells, and other impurities leading to clogged pores. Steaming your face is also another option to help clean your pores by fading away impurities trapped inside. A few people use face masks for this purpose. In today’s article, you will know how to make the best homemade face mask for clogged pores on your face and nose. Try applying this DIY beauty recipe to say goodbye to clogged pores and enjoy supple, soft, younger and smoother-looking skin.
The Best Homemade Face Mask For Clogged Pores On Face & Nose
I. Which Ingredients Used In This Face Mask For Clogged Pores?
To make this face mask for clogged pores, you need to prepare three ingredients including honey, olive oil, and yogurt. These ingredients contain many beneficial properties for clogged pores.
Honey is a natural ingredient for inhibiting and combating clogged pores. It is excellent for decreasing the excess oil that causes the clogged pores in the initial place. It also assists in keeping your skin hydrated after the treatment. It further comes with antibacterial properties that can fight acne and pimples successfully.
Yogurt is flooded with lactic acid that is a natural alpha hydroxyl acid, which works wonders in removing dead skin cells. The lactic acid is also beneficial for hydrating the skin, thus relieving the tired look. Not only that, it works well on tightening your skin and reducing the excessive oil secretion.
3. Olive Oil
Olive oil is non-comedogenic so that it will not clog the pores. Instead, it’ll help to dissolve bacteria, dead skin, and excess sebum, purifying your skin. It also exhibits strong antibacterial properties that can combat acne and clear out the skin. The antioxidants housed in olive oil are helpful in repairing the skin and keeping it healthy. Furthermore, it helps to calm your sebaceous glands and control the excessive oil production because it is an excellent moisturizer.
BeautyTalk Partner Solutions
Ask Any Questions and Get Answers within Minutes, 24/7!
The Medical Experts are available whenever you need them. You can even approve payment only when you’re completely satisfied.
II. How To Do This Face Mask For Clogged Pores On Face & Nose?
Below is how you can make this DIY beauty recipe
- Plain yogurt – two tablespoons
- Honey – one teaspoon
- Olive oil – one teaspoon
- Mix the plain yogurt, olive oil, and honey well.
- Start spreading the mixture on your face and nose.
- Let it work on for roughly 15 minutes.
- Wash the mask off with lukewarm water.
- Reapply this mask once per week to flush out impurities and nourish your skin.
III. Prevention Tips For Clogged Pores On Face & Nose
In addition to the above mask, we also want to share with our readers some tips that will help to inhibit clogging in the first place.
- Instead of liquids, use a powder foundation to prevent oily skin.
- Cleanse your face regularly. Ensure to remove your makeup because it will clog the pores. Just use lukewarm water to wash your face to help clear away the cosmetics that remain on your face. Then, splash your face with the help of cool water to help close the skin pores.
- Choose beauty products suiting your skin type.
- Splash your face by using water twice or thrice per day to clear the dirt, debris, and oils that block your skin pores.
- Do not exfoliate your facial skin too regularly because it may irritate your skin.
Try applying this homemade face mask for clogged pores on face or nose regularly and you will get desired results soon. Do you think this post is useful? Share your experience or queries with us, and we will reply to you as soon as possible.