We all want to own a radiant and flawless skin. Beautiful and bright skin will make a person feel confident. The primary predictors of the skin’s health are the lifestyle habits and skin care regime. Some of the main factors affecting the texture and quality of the skin include stress, poor nutrition, lack of sleep, drinking alcohol, excessive smoking, pollution and damage from the UV rays of the sun. There are various beauty and skin care products on the market to get the desired skin, t. However, using these products may harm your skin and further worsen the problem. Instead of using them, you can opt for simple, natural remedies since they are safe, cheap and reliable. Here are some simple but effective natural home remedies for clear skin on face overnight in summer that are easy to follow. Keep reading this article on Beauty Talk to understand more.
- Homemade face masks for clear skin
- How to get glowing skin naturally and quickly
- How to get flawless skin naturally and fast
Top 14 Natural Home Remedies For Clear Skin On Face Overnight In Summer
I. Simple But Effective Remedies
1. Home Remedies For Clear Skin with Coconut Oil
Due to its antioxidants, coconut oil helps to prevent the activity of free radicals, one of the causes of lifeless and dull skin. Besides, this oil also aids in maintaining a clear skin because of its antibacterial and antifungal effects. Moreover, it is a powerful natural moisturizer so that it keeps the skin soft and moisturized .
- Virgin coconut oil
- Warm up some coconut oil lightly.
- Start applying this warm oil all over your skin with the aid of your fingertips.
- Massage gently for 1 to 2 minutes and let it soak in for several minutes.
- Use a cotton ball or pad to remove the excess coconut oil.
- For significant results, repeat this easy method twice a day.
2. Home Remedies For Clear Skin With Turmeric
BeautyTalk Partner Solutions
Ask Any Questions and Get Answers within Minutes, 24/7!
The Medical Experts are available whenever you need them. You can even approve payment only when you’re completely satisfied.
Turmeric possesses antiseptic, antioxidant, and skin-lightening agents, which are effective at lessening scars and other marks . Along with that, it can also relieve inflammatory, allergic, and infectious skin disorders, making the skin look lifeless and dull. Besides, you can also use turmeric for treating minor cuts and wounds. Here’s how to get clear skin with turmeric:
- Turmeric powder – 2 tablespoons
- Water – ¼ cup
- Make a paste by mixing the turmeric powder with water.
- Apply this paste to your skin and after 5 minutes, rinse with cold water.
- Apply this paste every day for quick results.
- Turmeric powder – 1 tablespoon
- Pineapple juice
- Mix enough pineapple juice and turmeric powder to create a paste.
- Begin to apply this paste to your skin and keep it on until the paste completely dries.
- Use lukewarm water to wash the paste off.
- To get a clear skin quickly, try this process 2 to 3 times per week.
- Turmeric powder
- Gram flour
- Mix equal quantities of gram flour and turmeric powder with some milk.
- Evenly apply it on the skin.
- After a couple of minutes, wash it off using lukewarm water.
- To fade scars and lighten the skin, repeat this remedy once weekly.
3. Home Remedies For Clear Skin with Walnuts
Walnuts can enhance radiant skin and repair skin cells owing to their antioxidants. They can offer a beautiful glow to dry, dull, and lifeless skin. They are also rich in the fiber that improves the circulation of blood, nourishing the skin from the inside. Furthermore, the good fat present in walnuts helps to keep the skin glowing and healthy with young.
- Walnut powder – 2 teaspoons
- Plain yogurt – 2 tablespoons
- Mix the plain yogurt and walnut powder to get a paste.
- Start to apply on your face & neck with this paste.
- Scrub it over the face and rinse it with lukewarm water.
- This paste can be applied once weekly.
- Walnuts – three
- Rosewater – one teaspoon
- Firstly, soak the walnuts in water overnight.
- Mix in the rose water to create a paste in the morning.
- Start applying this paste on the face.
- Rinse it off after 60 minutes using lukewarm water.
- Follow the remedy once weekly.
4. Home Remedies For Clear Skin Using Lemons
Lemon juice can help lighten the skin, as it is high in vitamin C. This vitamin also helps increase the cell renewal process to decrease dark spots. This fruit also contains the citric acid that removes dead cells to keep the skin clear. Its bleaching properties are helpful for improving your overall skin complexion . In fact, this treatment helps you to fade blemishes and spots, which in turn give a clear, flawless skin. You can get clear skin with this citric fruit as follows:
- Lemon – ½
- Raw honey – 2 tablespoons
- Squeeze the juice of the lemon.
- Mix the lemon juice with the raw honey.
- Apply it to your face and rinse it off after 15 to 20 minutes.
- Fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- Cucumber – 1
- Take some fresh-squeezed lemon juice and apply it to your skin.
- Wash it off using lukewarm water after 10 minutes.
- Cut the cucumber into thin slices.
- After that, rub the cucumber slices on the skin to help soften it.
- Follow this way once in a week to get a glowing skin.
5. Home Remedies For Clear Skin Using Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is a useful ingredient for skin care. The antibacterial properties present in it help destroy bacteria responsible for acne . Besides, it contains anti-inflammatory properties that help deal with irritated skin. It also clears the skin of spots and blemishes.
- Aloe vera leaf – 1
- Get the aloe vera leaf to extract the gel from it.
- With the support of a cotton ball, apply the gel to the face.
- Let your application dry naturally for 30 minutes.
- After that, use lukewarm water to remove it.
- Try following this treatment every day for a few times a week.
6. Home Remedies For Clear Skin Using Papaya
You can use papaya to maintain clear skin and improve the texture of your skin. It can minimize the appearance of scars due to its natural bleaching properties. Moreover, the enzyme papain found in this fruit consists of wound healing and antibacterial effects and helps fix damaged skin.
- Ripe papaya – 1
- Honey – 1 teaspoon
- Sandalwood powder – 1 teaspoon
- Chop the papaya into small pieces.
- Then, combine the papaya pieces with honey and sandalwood powder.
- Grind these components into a paste and apply it to the face and neck
- Clean it with cool water after 30 minutes and pat dry the skin.
- Apply a little rose water on the face.
- Use this remedy once weekly to see the significant change.
7. Home Remedies For Clear Skin Using Baking Soda
Baking soda helps maintain clear skin by balancing the skin’s pH levels. Apart from that, it includes mild antiseptic and anti-inflammatory abilities, which can fight against problems such as pimples, acne, and spots. Moreover, it aids in eliminating dirt, dead skin cells, and impurities from the skin, as it serves as an excellent exfoliating property.
- Baking soda – 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice or water – 1 teaspoon
- Combine the baking soda with lemon juice or water to form a paste.
- Then, cleanse your face before applying this paste to it.
- After that, use lukewarm water to rinse your face.
- Finally, pat it dry using a towel.
- Use this remedy once or thrice in a week.
- Baking soda – 1 teaspoon
- Raw honey – 1 teaspoon
- Mix the above elements well.
- Apply it to the skin and gently massage for one minute.
- After that, wash thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Lastly, splash some cold water on the face to help close the pores.
- Repeat this home remedy once a week.
8. Home Remedies For Clear Skin Using Oatmeal
Oatmeal is useful for soothing the skin and removing the dead skin cells. It also helps facilitate new skin cell growth by washing away toxins and impurities. Plus, the powerful antioxidants in oats can help skin retain elasticity and firmness.
- Oatmeal – 2 tablespoons
- Lemon juice – 1 teaspoon
- Honey – 1 teaspoon
- Mix all the elements to get a thick paste.
- Apply it to your face and neck.
- Wait for 15 minutes before rinsing with lukewarm water.
- Apply this mixture two times per week.
9. Home Remedies For Clear Skin Using Tomatoes
Tomatoes can lighten blemishes and spots on the skin, as they have antioxidant properties . They are also full of potassium, iron, and other nutrients that help reduce the formation of scars. Besides, the salicylic acid present in them is excellent for removing toxins from pores and restoring the pH balance of the skin.
- Tomato – 1
- Rose water – 2 teaspoons
- Firstly, create a tomato pulp and later mix it with the rose water.
- Then, apply on your face with this mixture.
- Wash your face after 10 minutes with cool water.
- Lastly, pat dry using a soft towel.
- You should use this treatment every day to reap optimum benefits.
II. Foods To Eat For Healthy Clear Skin
a. Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Fish oil, cold-water fish, fatty fish, soybeans, walnuts and pumpkin seeds are some of the common foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids. Studies show that omega-3 fatty acids help to reduce the damage of free radicals. Free radicals work as scavengers attacking the skin’s collagen. Thus, eating these foods will help you get a radiant and clear skin.
b. Vitamin E
Vitamin E can prevent premature aging and enhance smooth, supple skin because it is a powerful antioxidant. Foods rich in vitamin E include olive oil, fruits, vegetables, wheat germ oil, sunflower oil, etc.
This mineral is an antioxidant that is useful for protecting the skin from sun damage and inflammation. It also keeps the skin tight and smooth. Foods containing selenium include Brazil nuts, beef, fresh and saltwater fish, poultry, brown rice and wheat germ.
III. Additional Tips & Tricks To Get Clear Skin
Apart from the natural remedies listed above, you also should follow some tips below to have a skin without spots.
a. Eat A Healthy And Balanced Diet
You can quickly get clear skin by eating a balanced diet. You should include green leafy vegetables and fresh juices or fruits in your daily diet to improve your health and skin.
b. Drink Water
Water will help remove all the toxins and maintain the hydration levels of the skin. It will help you attain clear, glowing skin naturally.
c. Remove Makeup
It’s essential to remove your makeup before your bedtime. Your skin will be vulnerable to breakouts if you do not remove the makeup from the skin. You should use a makeup remover or a homemade makeup remover to eliminate your makeup.
d. Clean Makeup Brushes
It’s advisable to clean your makeup brushes a minimum of one time every two weeks. This step will help to kill bacteria. Use shampoo to wash the brushes and leave them to dry overnight.
Following the above home remedies and tips on how to get clear skin will help you have flawless skin in a couple of weeks. Follow them regularly without fail. Do you know other natural home remedies for clear skin on face overnight in summer? If yes, share with us. Also, leave us a comment if you have any other questions.