You might have to struggle a lot every time you decide to set up a weight-loss program, from going to a gym to choosing appropriate exercises, from arranging daily diet to specifying what you should not eat, and many more things to think of. But have you ever heard about night drinks that burn fat like crazy while you are sleeping? In this article, we, Beauty Talk will introduce you to such drinks. Keep reading and learn how to get closer to your goals.
- Top 9 effective foods that burn belly fat quickly
- Top 23 natural remedies for losing belly fat
- Top 14 useful fat burning activities
Top 8 Night Drinks That Burn Fat Like Crazy While You Are Sleeping
1. Why Certain Drinks Can Shed Fat While Sleeping?
When your body is resting, all the metabolic activity performs will be slower, so that the effect of fat burning will also be not as high as in the awake state. Some drinks have the ability to enhance the metabolic rate, which causes the fat stored in the body to burn while you are sleeping.
2. What Drinks Should We Not Consume At Night?
All drinks you should not consume in the journey of weight loss are what you have to stay away from at night. These include drinks that are high in sugar and calories, carbonated drinks, and energy drinks.
II. Night Drinks That Burn Fat
BeautyTalk Partner Solutions
Ask Any Questions and Get Answers within Minutes, 24/7!
The Medical Experts are available whenever you need them. You can even approve payment only when you’re completely satisfied.
Milk can aid in fat loss; this is the story in which you choose the right type of milk. Milk with added sugar or alternatives, such as skim milk, almond milk, rice milk, do not help, but unsweetened whole milk does. Milk contains protein, calcium, zinc, and vitamin B that are all beneficial to the health. The digestive system has to work harder to digest casein protein, which means the process will need more energy and will burn more fat. Besides, it provides a hormone called PYY, which controls hunger and prolongs your satiety, diminishing your midnight and next-day cravings.
How to do
- Prepare a glass of unsweetened whole milk and you can slightly warm it up or not.
- Drink it 30 minutes before going to bed.
2. Chamomile Tea
Chamomile is a well-known herb with its medical properties for a very long time. Due to its calcium, magnesium, potassium, and vitamin A, as well as antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory abilities, chamomile can deal with various beauty and health issues such as acne, under-eye circles, stomachache, headache, menstrual cramps, and eye problems. When it comes to weight loss, chamomile performs its use by increasing sleep quality. Restful sleep will maintain insulin production and other hormonal metabolisms that are responsible for stimulating fat burning. Moreover, chamomile tea acts to detoxify the body, flushing out all toxins and thereby also contributing to weight loss.
How to do
- In a cup of boiling water, add 1 tablespoon of the dried chamomile flower.
- After soaking for 10 minutes, strain the tea into another glass.
- Enjoy it warm.
3. Ginger & Lime Tea
Ginger can increase the metabolism, which in turn help with burning calories and fat. This ingredient also plays an important role in preventing the accumulation of extra fat in the belly and other parts of the body. Similar to ginger, lime likewise can boost the metabolic rate due to their citric acid content. Having a beverage with both ginger and lime is a wonderful way to double the speed of fat burning.
How to do
- Boil a pot of water with grated ginger on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove the solution from heat and let it cool down a little bit.
- Add 1 tablespoon of lime juice, stir well and drink.
4. Grape Juice
One way to lose weight is through the conversion of white fat (or bad fat) into brown fat (or good fat). There are imbalances between the amounts of white and brown fat in the body. While the good fat only accounts for a very tiny proportion of total fat, the bad one, which is also the main cause of your overweight, is extremely abundant. Fortunately, polyphenols in grapes can solve this problem as they promote the oxidation of white fat . Just 1 cup of grape juice before bedtime and your desired shape will not be out of reach.
How to do
- Extract some grapes until receiving a cup of juice.
- Put the juice into the fridge for 15 minutes, then take out and drink half an hour before sleeping.
5. Grapefruit Juice
Grapefruits have been described as a weight reducer for decades. They contain nutrients and certain enzymes that burn off fat effectively. According to the results of a study, after a 12-week following, participants who eat grapefruits or drink the juice lose more weight than those who do not  Apart from that, grapefruits help regulate the secretion of insulin, which also has positive effects on weight loss.
How to do
- Squeeze grapefruits for 1 cup of juice.
- Enjoy it the same way you do with grape juice.
6. Soy Protein Shake
You have probably missed an amazing fat-burning drink if you still keep in your mind that protein shakes only belong to weightlifter or bodybuilders. Soy in milk or protein powder possesses tryptophan – an amino acid that assists with reducing cortisol levels, which fights off belly fat . Plus, soy increases the metabolic rate, making your body continue burning fat during your sleep.
How to do
- Add 1 or 2 scoops of soy protein powder into a blender.
- Slowly pour water into the blender while starting blending.
- When you see the mixture is smooth enough and has a medium consistency, stop blending and pour it into a glass.
- Place the shake into the fridge until cool, then enjoy.
- You can add 2 or 3 blueberries to the mixture as this fruit also aid in shedding extra fat.
7. Cucumber & Aloe Vera Juice
Ingredients of this recipe include cucumber, aloe vera, parsley, cilantro, lemon, and ginger. Each ingredient shows its own characteristics to help you lose weight. Here are the details:
- Cucumber is a low-calorie vegetable and consists mainly of water. These features make it successful in keeping you full longer. With the high fiber content, the body has to consume more energy to completely digest a cucumber. Because of that, more fat will be burned to compensate for lost energy. This operation takes place even when you are sleeping.
- A purified body is a must for smooth weight-loss processes. Aloe vera, in this case, is a detoxifier that lends you a hand to eliminate all toxic substances. This plant further contains antioxidants which improve the metabolism, allowing excess fat to burn.
- Parsley and cilantro are also very low in calories. The properties of losing weight of these herbs come from their minerals and vitamins which deal with water retention – one of the factors giving you some unwanted kilos.
- About the uses of ginger and lemon, you can go back to the section of ginger and lime juice and have a quick review.
How to do
- Slice a cucumber and put in a blender.
- Add some chopped herbs, 1 tablespoon each of grated ginger and aloe vera juice, juice of a lemon, and 1 cup of water.
- Blend the mixture for several seconds, then pour into a glass and enjoy.
8. Honey Water
Honey water firstly is a detox agent that make your digestive system function properly, facilitating weight loss. Also, this drink raises the metabolic rate, resulting in a faster fat breakdown. Therefore, honey water is a reasonable choice for a weight-loss night drink.
How to do
- Stir 1 or 2 tablespoons of raw honey in a cup of warm water.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice if you want.
- Drink when it is still warm.
III. Night Drinks That Affect Negatively To Fat Loss
1. Ice Tea
One glass of ice tea supplies 175 calories and 45 grams of sugar, which almost equals to what you get from a soda. As we all know, soda causes weight gain, then so does ice tea. If you really want to abandon some weight, ice tea is the last thing you should consider including in your daily consumption.
Drinking alcohol frequently can make you become overweight as it provides lots of calories and no nutrients. Furthermore, this liquid also lowers your testosterone – a powerful fat-burning hormone. On the other hand, testosterone is an anabolic hormone, which its low level can lead to poor metabolism, and the job of losing fat will be much harder with that low metabolic rate. Unless you give up your aim to lose weight, avoid consuming alcohol, especially at night.
Above are the best night drinks that not only support weight loss but also help you stay healthy. We hope you have found a suitable drink to take on a regular basis and will appear fabulous after all. For such articles, you can go to our main Foods For Beauty page. Also, do let us know if you have other night drinks that burn fat like crazy.
All content provided is for informational and educational purposes. We recommend you consult a healthcare professional to determine which method is appropriate for you.