A beautiful glow will certainly provide you with youthful, flawless, and gorgeous skin. However, the dirt, changes in the weather, the harsh rays of the sun, exposure to pollution, skin care products, bad food choices, makeup, the aging process, etc. can eliminate the glow from your skin and result in various skin problems. A good skin care regimen is a must to retain your skin’s glow. At the same time, you can also rely on natural face masks that are inexpensive and simple. To know more about how to make the best DIY face mask for glowing skin in winter, keep reading this article.
- Must-know tips & tricks to get the glowing skin naturally & quickly
- The full list of foods good for glowing skin
The Best DIY Face Mask For Glowing Skin In Winter – 100% Natural
I. Which Ingredients Used To Do This Face Mask For Glowing Skin?
To make this DIY beauty recipe, you need to prepare three ingredients including turmeric, rose water and baking powder. Let us discover their benefits for your skin.
Turmeric benefits your skin as a natural home remedy for dry skin, acne, psoriasis, eczema, and dark circles under your eyes. It is high in antioxidants that can battle the free radical damage. Daily use of this spice can give you glowing, fair, and wrinkle-free skin. Along with that, vitamin C housed in it lightens the dark patches and spots and remains the skin tautness and firmness by building up collagen.
2. Rose Water
Rose water gives your skin a variety of benefits – such as giving the skin a healthy, natural glow and softening it. It is also beneficial for nourishing and hydrating your skin. Apart from that, it is abundant in antioxidant content that helps to tackle stress, harsh chemicals, or pollution by fighting the free radicals and maintaining your skin healthy. In addition to this, it comes with cooling and anti-inflammatory properties that are helpful in soothing the irritation and aggravation caused due to eczema or psoriasis.
3. Baking Soda
Baking soda can help rid your pores of impurities and dead skin cells owing to its exfoliating and cleansing properties. It also aids in lightening and fading scars, as it contains bleaching properties. Along with that, it is excellent for treating acne, pimples, and blackheads. It is also effective at drying out and healing existing acne. Last but not least, it prevents breakouts because it owns antibacterial properties.
II. How To Make This Face Mask For Glowing Skin?
You Will Need
- Turmeric powder – ½ teaspoon
- Baking soda – one teaspoon
- Rose water – one to two teaspoons
How To Do
Just mix the turmeric powder and baking soda and add the rose water to it. Mix until you achieve a smooth paste. Then, apply this mask to your face and keep it on for around 5-6 minutes. Wet your fingertips afterward and gently massage your face in circular motions to get rid of dead skin cells. Keep massaging for several minutes and rinse with lukewarm water and cool water respectively.
III. Must-Know Tips For Glowing Skin
- Lessen your stress levels as much as you can, as stress can harm your skin.
- Get enough sleep nightly (7-8 hours) to let your skin repair itself from within.
- Before hitting the bed, ensure to cleanse your skin carefully.
- Consume plenty of water every day.
- Refrain from washing your face more than thrice a day because it can remove the natural oil from your skin.
- Apply an SPF 15 or higher sunscreen daily on all exposed body areas to guard against sun damage.
- Include fresh vegetable and fruit juices in your diet.
- Drink several cups of herbal teas such as chamomile tea, ginger tea, green tea, peppermint tea, and others.
- Add vitamin C to your diet. This vitamin is present in lots of vegetables and fruits such as oranges, papaya, blueberries, strawberries, kiwi, and sweet potatoes. Along with vitamin C, consume foods rich in healthy fats such as avocados, seeds, and nuts to enjoy healthy skin.
Use this face mask for glowing skin regularly for several weeks to see your desired results. Your skin will become softer, healthier, supple, and glow! Do you know other ways to make a DIY face mask for glowing skin in winter? Do let other readers and us know in the comments box below.