You are suffering from losing skin on the face. You feel uncomfortable and unconfident. You want to look young and beautiful without any sagging face but don’t know how to do. Don’t worry; now we are providing several surprising natural treatments for you to tighten facial skin fast and effectively at home without any side effects. Continue reading this article on Beauty Talk to explore these worth-trying ways on how to tighten face skin naturally at home in more detail!
- Top 10 unexpected ways to help tighten belly skin (This article was medically reviewed/fact checked by Michael Fleischer, MD, FACOG)
- 37 best tips to tighten loose skin after weight loss
15 Most Popular Tips To Tighten Face Skin Naturally At Home
I. What Is Sagging Skin?
Sagging skin and wrinkles in the face are the clearest signs and symptoms of ageing that many people are facing at any age, especially old people. There are a variety of causes, both external and internal, for this skin problem, for instance, obesity, unhealthy diet, rapid weight loss, exposure to harmful rays of the sun, excessive alcohol intake, and so on that damage the skin severely.
Below are the best methods on how to tighten face skin, and you can apply to deal with worry about sagging skin easily and effectively.
II. How To Tighten Face Skin
There is no science-based evidence for the following homemade recipes. The recipes we've focused on are traditional home remedies, so always consult your doctor and check out your health condition regularly to know if a remedy is working for you.
1. Egg White & Plain Yogurt
Egg white contains many essential nutrients that help to tighten the face skin thanks to boosting skin’s elasticity. Meanwhile, yogurt gets rid of the layer of dead skin cells and cleanses the skin. It helps reduce wrinkles and fine lines, fades blemishes, and moisturizes dry skin. It also consists of several nutrients such as lactic acid, B vitamins, contributing to treat different facial skin problems.
BeautyTalk Partner Solutions
Ask Any Questions and Get Answers within Minutes, 24/7!
The Medical Experts are available whenever you need them. You can even approve payment only when you’re completely satisfied.
- Break an egg and separate the egg white from it
- Mix a tablespoon of plain yogurt and egg white properly.
- Apply this combination on the face
- After 20-30 minutes, wash your face thoroughly and dry the skin.
- Follow this mark for twice a week to tighten your skin
2. Cucumber & Rosemary Oil
Cucumber is considered a marvellous natural remedy commonly used to tighten the saggy skin. It helps minimize pores and refresh and rejuvenate the skin. Particularly, this fruit is rich in vitamin C. This vitamin helps to create collagen that is significant in maintaining skin strength and elasticity. Besides, cucumber is a natural and soothing way to treat sunburn because it helps remove latent heat in your body. In the meantime, with the anti-aging nutrients, rosemary oil enhances the circulation of the blood and heightens the fibroblasts. Thus, it has a direct effect on improving the skin’s elasticity.
- Peel half a cucumber and pound it until it becomes a smooth liquid
- Add 1 tablespoon of rosemary oil and mix 2 above ingredients well
- Apply it to the face
- Rinse your face after 15-20 minutes
- Repeat the method twice weekly
3. Honey And Avocado
Honey can be regarded as a wonderful natural remedy for sagging face skin. It is filled with antioxidant and antiseptic and minerals. According to a study, honey works as a smoothing and moisturizing agent. It helps to slow down the formation of wrinkles, control PH balance, and contribute to delaying the aging process. Undoubtedly, it is a great ingredient that you must try when caring for your face skin. Like honey, avocado is also an outstanding solution for tightening facial skin. Due to its vitamin C, avocado is known to increase collagen production naturally. It is also abundant in vitamin E that fights free radicals and fades dark marks and scars caused by acne. Not only is avocado full of vitamins, but it also contains fatty acids and natural oils. Therefore, this fruit is perfect for treating dry skin, keeping skin smooth and moisturized.
- Remove the avocado peel and keep its pulp
- Mash the pulp of avocado thoroughly
- Add honey to the mashed pulp and then grind this mixture till you get a paste
- Apply and massage it on your face and let it dry
- Wash your face with lukewarm water
- Repeat this process 3 times a week for the best results
4. Rose Water
Rose water is one of the indispensable ingredients in skin care, especially tightening face skin. It works as an uncomplicated and natural astringent that promotes tightening saggy skin and tone your skin. Moreover, it is ideal for keeping the skin clear, softening the skin, and giving it a healthy glow. Apart from that, rose water is well-known for its natural antioxidant properties. Hence, it is excellent in strengthening skin cells and renewing skin tissues.
- Before bedtime, you ought to apply enough quantity of rose water over your face
- Keep it all night and rinse your face in the morning
- Simply but effectively, you must be amazed at the miraculous change of your face skin
5. Strawberries And Lemon Juice
Strawberry is also considered a simple and natural astringent. Besides, it is a rich source of Vitamin C. As a matter of fact, vitamin C can build up collagen, which helps to maintain the skin smooth and strong. This fruit also possesses the anthocyanins, which can guard the skin against oxidative stress, thus slowing down aging. So, strawberries have been used widely to improve the skin for a long time. Lemon acts as a greatly powerful cleanser. It additionally displays the astringent property. The combination of these two fruit forms a perfect remedy regenerating your skin.
- Cut 2-3 ripe strawberries into pieces and pound it properly
- Press juice from a lemon and add ½ tablespoon of fresh lemon juice and cornstarch to it
- Mix these ingredients well until it becomes a fine paste
- Apply it over your face and wait for 25-30 minutes
- Wash your face by using lukewarm water and pat your face dry
Banana is loaded with important vitamins and nutrients that are essential to protect and nourish the skin. For instance, an amino acid found in this fruit can help in strengthening connective tissue, improving the skin’s elasticity, and tightening loose skin. Vitamin E not only protects skin from UV damage and free radical damage, but it also reduces the appearance of wrinkles. What’s more, vitamin A in banana also helps to fade dark spots and acne scars. Besides, it has a great effect on hydrating and moisturizing your skin due to its potassium. Honey works as humectants and includes antioxidants that stimulate restoring the damage skin cells .
- Peel and mash a ripe banana correctly
- Add 2 tablespoons of honey to grinded ripe banana, then mix well
- Starting applying the mixture to your face and neck
- After 15 minutes, rinse the skin with tepid water
- Wash your face with cool water again for closing your pores
- Use this natural face mask twice a week
- Mash a ripe banana finely
- Mix it with ¼ cup of heavy whipping cream
- Stir them well to create a thick paste
- Apply it to your face and leave it on for 15 minutes or until it dries
- Rinse your skin off with warm water
Notes: To improve effectiveness, you can add a capsule of vitamin E to these masks.
Cinnamon has been well-known for its numerous healthy values. Apart from that, cinnamon quickens collagen production and, by that way, makes the skin stay firm. In other words, this kind of fruit has a vital role in tightening your face skin and keeping it healthy as you expect. Cinnamon is occupied with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals such as iron or calcium that are necessary for skin. It further promotes cell regeneration and stimulates the circulation of blood, thereby probably providing nutrient-rich blood to every skin cell. For these wonderful benefits, not only does cinnamon helps to heal blemishes and acne scars, but it also contributes to stopping the aging-process.
Look at the remedy below to know how to tighten face skin at home with cinnamon.
- Combine a teaspoon each of cinnamon powder with turmeric powder in a bowl
- Add ½ teaspoon of sugar or salt
- Use enough olive oil to add to the mixture and mix them until you get a fine paste
- Practice this combination on your face for a few minutes
- Rinse off with warm water
- Repeat this remedy once or twice per week regularly to get rid of loose skin quickly
Note: Don’t use cinnamon powder or cinnamon essential oil alone on your face because it can cause severe burns. Always mix it with honey or vegetable oil like olive oil. Don’t apply it to your face if you have any allergy to cinnamon.
8. Papaya And Rice Flour
Papaya is also one of the most helpful and easiest treatments on how to tighten face skin you can try immediately at home without any hesitation. Vitamin E found in papaya stimulates the production of collagen and thus improves skin elasticity and firmness. As shown in a study, papaya contains Papain that helps to decrease the sagging of skin. Rice flour is considered one of the best ingredients used to take wrinkles, acne, and fine lines away. Therefore, the combination of papaya and rice flour boosts up skin rejuvenation, treats inflammatory conditions of the skin such as acne, rosacea or eczema, promotes the complexion, and even minimizes pigmentation.
- Choose 1 ripe papaya and mash it properly in a bowl
- Add ¼ cup of rice flour and blend them well to create a fine paste
- Add 2 tablespoons of honey to the mixture and stir all of them
- Apply it to your clean face
- Keep this mask for 20 minutes
- Wash your face with lukewarm water and pat your face skin dry
- Practice it regularly till you remove the sagging skin.
9. Cabbage And Rice Flour
Cabbage is packed with many minerals and vitamins like A, B, C, K and P, which all nourish the skin and reduce or stop the sagging skin. Indole-3-carbinol in cabbage acts as a powerful antioxidant that can protect skin cells from free radicals. In addition to this, cabbage leaves are also ideal in reducing wrinkles and fine lines. On the contrary, rice flour commonly used to get rid of the dead skin cells, clean the skin pores, and keep skin soft. It further works as an anti-ageing agent. It is advised to add olive oil to this combination to increase its effectiveness. As all we know, olive oil aids in moisturizing the skin. But, if you have oily skin, avoid this kind of oil.
- Pound 2-3 cabbage leaves well to make a mixture of them in a bowl
- Mix it with 2 tablespoons of rice flour finely
- Some drops of olive oil can be added into that mixture
- Apply it over your face and let it dry
- Wash your face with lukewarm water
- Grind 2-3 cabbage leaves to create a mixture in a bowl
- Add honey and yogurt to the above mixture. You also combine them with a few drops of olive
- Mix all of the ingredients well to make a fine paste
- Apply it to your face
- After 15-20 minutes, use tepid water to rinse your face skin off clearly
Oatmeal acts as a great absorbent. This is the reason why it can absorb all the dirt and impurities accumulated in your skin pores. Furthermore, thanks to its antioxidant, oatmeal can help you to relieve from sagging skin, and concurrently defend your skin from free radicals. Meanwhile, gram flour and honey acid in reducing or stopping the ageing process and nurturing the skin as well.
- Pound 1 tablespoon of oats till you get a grainy powder
- Add 1 tablespoon of gram flour, a teaspoon of honey and enough rose water, then mix them well to get a paste.
- Apply the paste to your face and keep it on for 10 minutes
- Wash your face with water
- Follow this pack once a week
11. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera contains a rich content of malic acid and vitamin E, which can aid in boosting your face skin’s elasticity, thus tightening the skin and remaining its young. A variety of skin-firming creams that include ingredients like aloe vera, vitamins, and other herbs can promote collagen production in the skin. Moreover, research points out that aloe vera acts as a moisturizer that may smoothen the skin effectively and fast.
- Pick up an aloe vera leaf and extract its gel
- Use the gel to apply over your face and neck
- Wash your skin after 15-20 minutes with tepid water
- Repeat this way some times per week to get the best results
- Choose an aloe vera leaf and extract its gel
- Mix it finely with 1 teaspoon each of honey and mayonnaise to create a fine paste
- Apply this combination to your clean face and neck
- After 15 minutes, rinse your skin off with warm water
- Wash it again with cool water
- Do this way once a week
12. Castor Oil And Lemon Juice
When applied to the skin, castor oil boosts up the production of collagen and elastin. Hence, it makes your skin become much smoother, softer, firmer, and younger than you expect. Besides, castor is known to be advantageous in reducing acne and fading blemishes thanks to its ricinoleic acid and fatty acid. It also consists of healing properties that can deal with skin inflammations. On the other hand, lemon is an astringent used popularly to tighten the skin. The rich content of vitamin C in it can improve collagen production and promote the skin elasticity.
- Mix 1-2 tablespoons castor oil with 1 teaspoon lemon juice well
- Apply this mixture to your face and massage it in upward circular movements for some minutes
- Keep it on overnight
- Wash your face with tepid water
- Wash your face once again with cool water
- To get the bests results, repeat this solution once or twice a week
It can’t be denied that water plays an extremely important role in our body’s chemical reactions. It is also evaluated as one of the most easiest, but most effective natural home treatments for loose skin. All you have to do is to drink enough amount of water every day for remaining your skin smooth, soft, and moisturized all the time. Water promotes the flood flow in the body and gives your skin a healthy glow. It also helps to remove toxic chemical accumulated in your body. As can be seen, the condition of lacking water in the body can generate the sagging skin and cause many diseases. Therefore, drink water sufficiently every day is a great way for you to treat various health problems.
By and large, doing exercise is good not only for sagging skin, but also for the whole body. It enhances the flow of blood to your face, which aids in stimulating the skin cell regeneration. By this means, it makes the skin firmer and lighter. At that time, regular physical activities can help in tightening skin by increasing muscle building. Moreover, it contributes to balancing hormones, thereby preventing the appearance of acne on your face skin. Especially, if you are facing the stress that causes many skin problems, doing exercise is the best solution to help you get relief from this condition.
15. Healthy Diet
A proper diet will help to improve both overall health and tighten face skin . You should have a high-quality diet with enough necessary nutrients for the body, such as proteins, essential amino-acids, and omega-fatty acids. These help to promote the skin rejuvenation. Besides, it is helpful to eat more vegetables and fresh fruits because these contain a lot of minerals, antioxidants, and vitamins that make your skin healthy.
Above are the most popular ways on how to tighten face skin permanently at home that you should try. Do not forget to leave your comments in the box below to show us your views or thoughts.
All content provided are for informational & educational purposes. We recommend you consult a healthcare professional to determine which method is appropriate for you.