Wrinkles appear when people turn to the middle age. It is considered as a factor to judge a person’s beauty and age. However, because of busy work and life nowadays, people often are stressed. As a consequence, they have to face up with wrinkles at an earlier age than in the past. Today, Beauty Talk will introduce some natural home remedies for wrinkles to people who do not have enough time to go to the spa or want their skin to become smooth naturally. These remedies we recommend are the most effective ones, and they surely make your skin quickly become ruddy as if you were in your youth.
- How To Get Rid Of Forehead Wrinkles Fast At Home Without Botox
- How To Get Rid Of Wrinkles Above Your Lips Naturally
- How To Prevent Neck Wrinkles Naturally At Home
Home Remedies For Wrinkles: 11 Most Effective Ways On Face & Body
I. Causes Of Wrinkles
Causes of wrinkles include:
- Age: Research shows that after a decade, people can easily see noticeable changes in the skin. Every 10 years, the body is producing fewer collagen fibers and the cycle of skin cells occurs more slowly. For this reason, the skin becomes thinner and prone to wrinkles.
- UV rays: Exposing too much to the UV rays may harm the DNA of the skin cells, break down collagen fibers and elastin fibers, gradually leading to wrinkles. That is the reason why skincare experts always recommend people use sunscreen for the whole day. Also, people working in sunlight will have a higher risk of wrinkles at an early age.
- Loss of water: How much water do you drink a day? Is it an adequate amount? The skin contains 67% of water, so when you drink enough water, the skin tends to become moisturized and reproduce the cells. Consequently, we will own a ruddy skin. In contrast, the lack of hydration makes your skin fragile and prone to wrinkles.
- Smoking: Nicotine in the cigarette prevents blood flow to the skin, which makes the skin receive fewer collagen fibers and other important nutrients. Additionally, tobacco smoke may damage collagen and elastin fibers, the key to beautiful skin. In the first 10 years, it is hard to see the damage which smoking brings, but gradually you can easily see the fragile skin.
II. Natural Home Remedies For Wrinkles
Papaya is the best recommendation for removing wrinkles. With a high concentration of carotenoid phytonutrients, papaya stimulates the circulation of the bloodstream. The powerful antioxidants in papaya may also remove toxins from the body, restore luster and improve the tone, notably in the neck and the face. Papaya contains other essential substances that help reduce the risk of cancer.
- Take the ripe papaya and remove all the seeds
- Cut into small pieces
- Put these pieces into a blender and puree until we have a soft paste. People with dry skin should add a teaspoon of honey bee when purring the papaya.
- Rub it on your face and wait for about 15-20 minutes
- Rinse it off with warm water
- Do this method twice a week.
You can drink papaya juice or eat a bowl of ripe papaya to get visible results.
BeautyTalk Partner Solutions
Ask Any Questions and Get Answers within Minutes, 24/7!
The Medical Experts are available whenever you need them. You can even approve payment only when you’re completely satisfied.
Lemon is a familiar fruit with every family. In treating wrinkles, it is an ideal ingredient because of its antibacterial and antiseptic qualities . Lemon is also rich in vitamin C – a potent antioxidant that helps fight against free radicals. That helps the skin maintain its tone, shrink pores, and tighten the skin. Especially, lemon may repair the damages caused by sunlight or pollution and supply more moisture to the skin, which makes the skin smoother.
The easiest home remedies for wrinkles with lemon is that you cut a lemon into slices and apply them in your face for 15 minutes and rinse it off with warm water.
For the more complicated method, you can make an anti-aging mask with the honeybee.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of lemon juice with one tablespoon of honey bee
- Rub the mixture on your face, especially the eyes and the forehead.
- Wait for 15 minutes
- Remove it with cold water
When applying the mixture to your face, make sure that the liquid does not drip into your eyes. You can also use almond oil instead of olive oil.
Also, you can also apply lemon oil to the affected skin to remove wrinkles and prevent premature aging. “Lemon is rich in antioxidants that protect the skin from oxidative stress by neutralizing free radicals. It contains ascorbic acid, alpha-tocopherol (an anti-aging ingredient), and glutathione that boost your cellular defense against damage.”[9’] (Medically reviewed/fact checked by Vindhya L Veerula MD.)
The egg is the home for a large number of nutrients. Collagen presents in egg whites may fill the fine lines and wrinkles, whereas the protein in it may increase the elasticity of the skin. A serving containing two large eggs provides 12.6 grams of protein that your body uses to maintain healthy skin. Moreover, the vitamins in it help nourish and hydrate the skin, which provides adequate water to help you to have smooth skin.
- Separate the egg white and the yolk
- Rub the egg white equally in your face
- Let it dry for 15 minutes.
- Remove it with lukewarm water.
Do this method every day.
- An egg
- One teaspoon of orange peel powder
- A cloth
- Mix one teaspoon of orange peel powder and one egg white.
- Rub the mixture on your face and neck.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes
- Rinse off with lukewarm water. While removing the water, you should massage your face gently.
- Dip a cloth in cold water and then place it on your face.
- Remove after a minute
Repeat this method 3 times a week.
4. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is a gift from nature. It contains a rich source of vitamin C and E, which helps to protect skin cells. Individually, vitamin C, known as ascorbic acid, involves the synthesis of collagen fibers, which is a vital constituent of the skin. Besides, vitamin E is a natural antioxidant that may protect the skin from harmful free radicals. Furthermore, fibroblast in the aloe may improve the elasticity of the skin and enhance the production of collagen fibers as well.
- Wipe out the outer of the aloe and keep the gel
- Cut the gel into small pieces
- Apply the fresh aloe vera gel on your skin
- Massage it in circular motions for about 5 minutes.
- Remove it with cold water.
Do this method frequently.
- Take a capsule of vitamin E and extract its oil.
- Mix one teaspoon of aloe vera gel and vitamin E oil.
- Apply this mixture to the areas where wrinkles are forming.
- Wait for about 5 minutes
- Remove it with warm water
Do this method twice a week.
Bananas have a tremendous impact on the skin. The antioxidants and manganeses in bananas help prevent the body from damage caused by free radicals, the primary cause of premature skin aging. Full of antioxidants and vitamins, which not only helps to remove the dead skin but also repairs the damaged and dry skin and rejuvenate the skin.
- Half of a ripe banana
- A tablespoon of yogurt
- Press the lemon until you have the ½ tablespoon of lemon juice
- Wipe out the outer of a ripe banana and then mash it to make a runny substance.
- Combine all the ingredients and apply it to your face.
- Keep it in your face for about 30 minutes
- Remove with cold water.
Do this remedy 3-4 times a week.
Cucumber has a long history of treating wrinkles. It is made up of about 95% water and filled with a large number of nutrients that benefit not only your skin but also the whole body. The high water content helps the face hydrated and give more anti-aging properties, leading to the rejuvenation of the skin. Moreover, antioxidants contained in cucumber may help the body fight against the effect of free radicals that directly have an impact on the skin and decrease the production of collagen and elastin fibers. With these uses, people often take full advantage of cucumber to make a homemade facial mask or the juice to drink.
- A cucumber
- A teaspoon of raw honeybee
- Peel the outer of the cucumber
- Slice the cucumber into small pieces
- Dab the honey bee on the face, especially on the wrinkles area.
- Cover your face with the cucumber by sticking them to the wrinkles areas
- Keep the honey and cucumber for about 20 minutes.
- Remove the cucumber slices and honey bee with cold water.
Do this remedy every day.
7. Ice Cubes
Ice cube has a vast contribution to our skin. It has a tremendous effect on the constriction of blood vessels under the skin, which stimulates blood circulation to our cells. Furthermore, the cold temperature may control the inflammation and decrease the outcome of free radicals in cutaneous tissues. By applying ice day by day, you will soon say goodbye to the sagging skin and have firm skin, a key to fighting against fine lines and premature wrinkles. The methods with ice cubes are easy to follow:
- Wash your face with warm water
- Wrap the ice in a towel
- Glide this on your skin until the cube melts
- Rewash your face with cold water
Do this method every day.
- A bowl
- Chop up the cucumber into different slices
- Put some ice cubes from the fridge and the cucumbers above into a bowl
- Add about one liter of water and wait until the ice melt
- Stick the face to the bowl in about 15 seconds
Repeat this method many times for 15-20 minutes. You can do this every day.
Garlic is one of the best ingredients for delaying premature aging and removing wrinkles thanks to its anti-inflammatory and anti-wrinkle and effects . With enormous supplements such as vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, etc., garlic provides many wonderful benefits for skin and health. S-allyl cysteine, found in garlic may protect the skin from UV damage, which is the primary factor leading to wrinkles. Moreover, the antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds in garlic may stabilize the free radicals in our body and prevents them from causing damage to the body cells. Additionally, the sulfur helps boost the production of collagen in our body, keep your skin healthy, and avoid diseases.
- Two bulbs of garlic
- One teaspoon of honey bee
- Two teaspoons of yogurt
- Mash the garlic until we have a soft paste and then put it in a bowl
- Add honey bee and yogurt to that bowl and mix them
- Rub the mixture on your face
- Leave it after about 30 minutes
- Rinse it off with water
However, the smell of this mixture is quite terrible, so you should wash your face clearly after doing this remedy to remove the smell.
III. Healthy Diet For People With Wrinkles
Besides the remedies we suggest, you can have a suitable diet to help you not only have a strong skin but also to have a healthy body.
- Tomatoes: Besides tasting great, tomatoes also keep our skin healthy. It is vital to consume tomatoes every day since they contain lycopene, an antioxidant working as a substance fight against the sun rays. These antioxidants, helping to avoid the cellular damage and remove sunburn on your skin, are also excellent for anti-aging. Doctors suggest that it is good to have at least 16 milligrams of lycopene in a meal in a day since they help us reduce the damage of free radicals and keep the skin people who are always in air conditioner environment hydrated.
- Berries: The antioxidants in berries may defend the skin from sun damage and hinder the formation of enzymes that harm to the elastin and collagen. Furthermore, the essential fatty acids in berries may improve the hydration and smoothness of the skin and reduce the inflammation.
- Carrots: Carrots are rich in beta-carotene, which is an antioxidant converted to vitamin A inside the body. Additionally, it helps to repair skin tissue and fights against the UV rays as well. Vitamin C in carrots may promote the production of collagen, the most significant factor in the skin.
- Cabbage: The presence of antioxidants and phytochemicals in cabbage may roll back the appearance of wrinkles. Other vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin D will help give us healthy skin and protect the skin cells against destroyed by the harmful UV rays from the sun.
- Pear: Regularly eating the pear helps protect the skin from oxidative damage due to the presence of vitamin C, flavonoids, phytonutrients, etc. Other nutrients will make the skin healthier and decrease the risk of cancer.
- Soybean: Soy may snuggle in the cellular structure and motivate the combination of collagen, elastin, and other proteins. Its properties are vital for cell growth by overturning the abnormal cells. Essential fatty acids in soybean may moisturize the skin surface, helping to smooth out fine lines and avoid premature aging.
To sum up, the appearance of wrinkles is a common phenomenon, so we do not need to care too much about it. However, it still affects our daily life a lot. But we confidently think that if you maintain a healthy diet and live positively, your youthful appearance will last longer and longer. In case you have any queries about this writing, please comment on the box below. You can also visit our Skin Care page to have more knowledge to take care of your skin.