It seems that almost all women are often interested in a thick hair more than a thin and fine one. As you can see, a thick hair seems to look more attractive and seductive. Moreover, it is easy to style the thick one instead of the thin one, which makes many thin-haired women feel upset and dissatisfied about their hair. Some people have a naturally thin hair but nowadays, many of the thin-haired women are suffering from hair loss due to some reasons. However, it does not mean that there is no way to achieve more volume. Many people invest their money in some expensive treatments in spas, hair salons, or hospitals. For those other girls who do not want to spend such a big amount of money, you can put an extra effort to carry out some volumizing tricks for every thin-haired woman that Beauty Talk would like to show you in this article.
In fact, there are many useful tricks, which help you get more volume, but we would like to offer you 10 best tricks of them. Although it is quite hard to compare the usefulness among those methods, we believe that you can choose the most suitable one for your own situation.
In general, we hope that the article “Top 10 volumizing tricks for every thin-haired woman” can help you to find out the best hair care solution for your thin and fine hair. If you are in the same situation, you should not skip this article. Let’s see how a thin-haired woman can deal with her hair to achieve more volume!
Top 10 Volumizing Tricks For Every Thin-Haired Woman
1. Volumizing Tricks – Right Way To Wash And Dry Your Thin Hair
The very first trick that you should realize and follow is also the most basic one: washing and drying your hair. In fact, not many people pay attention to this problem because they perceive that most types of shampoo and conditioner do not make a big difference. As a result, they select whatever products they want instead of carefully looking for a suitable one. That is a problem!
In the topic volumizing tricks for every thin-haired woman, we would like to emphasize that it is necessary to find out your suitable shampoo and conditioner. They should be a good volumizer. What is the volumizing product? It is quite complicated to understand, but we would like to describe a little bit about its property and function to deal with thin hair. Actually, volumizing shampoos and conditioners are produced according to a lighter formula in comparison with other products, which has the capacity to make your hair lie flat against your scalp. Furthermore, they also act as a great moisturizer and cleanser. Where to buy these shampoos and conditioners may be a question that most of you come to mind after hearing about their information. Actually, it is not difficult to find a solution because nowadays, they are always available in the market. You can go to buy them in drugstores, hair salons, or even supermarkets.
Now is the time for me to remind you of the right way to wash your hair. Although it is very simple, many people do not remember and follow this process.
- Shampooing your hair with enough amount of cleanser (not too much, not too less) to make foam
- Apply on your hair, scalp and gently massage
- Note: you can shampoo your hair twice if necessary
- Have the volumizing conditioner applied from the mid-length part of your hair to the ends and near the roots.
- Note: your hair roots will look flat and greasy if you use too much conditioner
- Use a wide-tooth comb to brush your hair from the bottom up while conditioning it in order to reduce the hair breakage
Is that such simple? In our opinion, this is among the very first volumizing tricks for every thin-haired woman to follow. If you start your volumizing process with this step, you will get a good base for later ones.
2. Volumizing Tricks – Enhance To Massage Your Scalp
Many people have the traditional thought that exfoliation is necessary for your complexion only. However, they are misunderstanding about the function of exfoliation. In fact, it is essential to exfoliate your scalp. As a result, you are advised to massage your scalp on a weekly basis in order to clear sebum away. Massaging the scalp also brings you a lot of benefits, which helps to strengthen the scalp and promote hair growth, in turn.
It seems that massaging the scalp is an easy task, which every woman have known. All the things you have to do are gently pressuring the scalp with your fingertips. Note that you are recommended not massaging with your nails because they can damage your scalp. Here is the exact way to massage your scalp with the lightweight hair oil
- Let your fingertips expose to a little oil
- Thumbs are located on your temples. Then give them a pressure
- Move your fingers to the top head and massage it
- Move down to your neck
- Repeat the process of pressing and releasing upward and downward
As we said, of all the volumizing tricks for every thin-haired woman, this is the easiest one that you should apply weekly. If you put a little effort to do that, you can remarkably improve the volume.
3. Volumizing Tricks – Style Curly Hair Without Heat
This is a great suggestion for thin-haired women who want to change their coiffure. Actually, wavy or curly hair can help your hair look thicker than usual, as you can see. If you have the thin hair, you should not skip this style because it is the most suitable coiffure for you. We are sure about that.
In fact, many thin-haired women expect their hair look more voluminous with a wonderful wavy style. However, they are not ready to experience the heat treatment due to the damage that it causes to their hair. If you are also in the same situation, you are supposed to follow the process below in order to have a fresh curly hair.
- Wetting your hair first with shampoo, or conditioner, or some water. Do not soak your hair in water. It should be damp, which is enough.
- Applying curling cream on your hair from roots to ends
- Separating your hair into 2 equal sections on two sides and braiding them
- Letting them dry for at least 4 hours or overnight
- Loosening your braids gently
- Shaking out your hair to make curls
- Using sea salt spray. You can use usual hairspray instead of sea salt.
4. Volumizing Tricks – Use Dry Shampoo
Volumizing tricks for every thin-haired woman are what you should do to make your hair look thicker than it is. Among them, that we offer you is using dry shampoo, which is a multiple function product.
As you know, the dry shampoo is a convenient styling product that many women are fairly keen on because it helps to get rid of oil and replace for the normal shampoo. How convenient it is! In spite of without shampooing, your hair will be washed clearly. Actually, the function of dry shampoo is more than that. Have you heard that dry shampoo can contribute to volumizing your thin hair? Wow, it is interesting news for those girls who are afraid of their thin hair. If you are looking some volumizing tricks for every thin-haired woman, you cannot skip this one because it is very easy and effective. Not only can using dry shampoo give you more volume but also it saves your time every morning that you spend to taking care of your hair. This is the process that you are advised to follow in order to use dry shampoo most effectively.
- Start from the hair root first
- Separate your hair into some sections
- Shake the dry shampoo and spray it
- Note that keep the distance of 10 inches from your hair and do not focus on only one or some locations.
- Evenly spray all the hair sections
- After a while, use a comb to brush your hair
With some basic steps, you can achieve more volume and no need to spend a lot of time on making your hair look thicker every morning. Hopefully, it will be a great volumizer for you.
5. Volumizing Tricks – Tease Your Hair
Now, we would like to show you one of the volumizing tricks for every thin-haired woman, which is also simple, teasing your hair. You can apply this method to make your hair more bouncy and voluminous as well. Regarding the nature of this trick, it is quite similar to using dry shampoo to gain more volume. In fact, teasing your hair also gives us an illusion of the thickness of the hair. Although it takes you more time than applying dry shampoo, teasing your hair is also an effective volumizing trick that thin-haired girls should try.
It seems that many of you are considering the right way to tease your hair. As a result, we would like to offer you the right process to tease your thin hair.
- At first, part your hair into some sections
- Then, backcomb those sections gently. Keep the comb away from the root 2 inches
- Next, repeat the process of gently brushing your hair and then putting the comb out to avoid hair breakage and damage
- Now, spray your hair to hold the texture
- After that, smooth your hair with a comb. Gently brush the top of the head.
- Finally, put the comb underneath your hair and lift it up if your hair loses its volume after smoothing.
Note: You can repeat the process of combing back and forth and spraying the hair depending on the features of your hair.
If you want to learn other volumizing tricks for every thin-haired woman, you should stay with us in the next part of this article!
6. Volumizing Tricks – Make Natural Hair Mask To Improve The Hair Thickness
Regarding hair care treatments, it would be a great pity if we do not mention to hair masks made from natural ingredients. As you know, homemade remedies are very beneficial for the beautifying process, especially for hair care. As a result, we would like to introduce you some recipes to make an efficient hair mask from those natural ingredients for thin-haired girls. The following recipes are totally simple and helpful so that you can apply to your hair effectively.
Method 1: Volumizing Tricks – Avocado, banana, and olive oil
Right from the name of these ingredients, we have realized that all of them are indispensable for hair care treatment, generally. Thin hair is not an exception, particularly. This is a great solution among the volumizing tricks for every thin-haired woman, which we offer you to try. You need to put a little effort to make this hair mask.
- Avocado: 1
- Banana: 1
- Olive oil: 1 tablespoon
- Peel the avocado and banana. Then mash them.
- Combine the mashed ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon to the mixture. Make a paste.
- Use your fingertips to massage the scalp gently with the mixture. Do not use your nails because they can damage your scalp.
- Maintain for 30 minutes before shampooing your hair with water.
- Do this on a weekly basis
The combination of avocado, banana, and olive oil acts as a powerful moisturizer thanks to the high concentration of nutrients they contain. Especially, the source of vitamin E included in avocado is beneficial to improve the health of the hair shaft. In conclusion, this is not a bad solution for every thin-haired woman.
Method 2: Volumizing Tricks – Eggs
Have you heard about protein treatment? Actually, the protein treatment has the capacity of strengthening and volumizing your hair. It is definitely proper for those who are afraid of their thin hair. Eggs are the important kitchen staple that people often use to create the protein treatment for hair. Applying an egg mask is also one of the helpful volumizing tricks for every woman. You will need to follow these steps.
- Egg : 1 or 2
- Note: the number of eggs depends on the length of your hair.
- Hair oil: 1 tablespoon
- Water: 1 tablespoon
- Beat one or two eggs in a bowl
- Wet your hair
- Apply the mixture on your hair and leave it in 30 minutes
- Shampoo your hair with lukewarm water
- Repeat the treatment 1-2 times a week
- Separate the egg and take the egg yolk
- Combine the egg yolk with hair oil and water to make a mixture
- Apply this solution on your scalp and massage it gently. Do not use your nails, just use your fingertips to avoid damage scalp.
- Shampoo your hair with lukewarm water
- Do this once a week
Method 3: Volumizing Tricks – Aloe vera
As mentioned before, there are many volumizing tricks for every thin-haired woman. In addition to giving us an illusion of the thickness of the hair, people can get more volume by improving the hair growth as well as the hair’s health. Aloe vera is an essential home remedy, which helps you do that task. Here are some ways to make a hair mask from Aloe vera.
- Aloe vera: 1-2 leaves
- Coconut milk: 1 teaspoon
- Peel the Aloe vera to get its gel
- Use the gel to rub onto your scalp gently
- Wait for about 30 minutes
- Wash your hair again with lukewarm water
- Repeat the treatment 1-2 times per week
- Mix Aloe vera with coconut milk to make a paste
- Apply the mixture on your scalp
- Wait for 30 minutes
- Shampoo your hair as usual
- Repeat the treatment 1-2 times per week
Aloe vera is a great moisturizer that also mainly contributes to balancing the pH level of your scalp. As a result, both aloe vera itself and aloe vera combined with other ingredients can help you achieve more volume.
Method 4: Volumizing Tricks – Henna leaves
Besides those home remedies above, henna leaves is another good suggestion for you to improve the thickness of your hair. Henna leaves have the ability to volumize your hair. Moreover, they also help to soften your hair and reduce the hair breakage as well. You are suggested to follow these steps in order to make a great hair mask for your thin and fine hair. Let’s see how to make it!
- Henna leaves
- Green tea
- Egg: 1
- Lemon juice: 2 teaspoons
- Grind the henna leaves to get the powder
- Mix it with water to make a paste
- Apply the solution on your hair and wrap it in a shower cap
- Leave for some hours before rinsing off with shampoo and water
- Mix henna powder with yogurt and green tea to make a paste
- Leave it overnight
- Add more egg and lemon juice to the paste
- Apply the solution on your hair. Wait for it dries
- Rinse off your hair as usual
Note: You can consider the sufficient amount each of them depending on your hair. Remember to wear gloves and use a comb to apply the solution.
7. Volumizing Tricks – Try A Homemade Hair Volumizer
Besides making a good homemade hair mask, you can make a good hair volumizer for your own. Now is the time for you to try another method to get more volume. We would like to introduce you a combination of conditioner and Epsom salt including sulfate and magnesium, which are beneficial for your hair. Actually, this is a simple trick that all of you can follow. Also, the ingredients are available. When used, it is not the same as a hair mask. This type of homemade volumizer can give you a positive result right after applying. It means that this method will create an illusion of voluminous and bouncy hair after you conditioning your hair with this mixture. We will not let you know how to make it.
- Epsom salt
- Mix the same amount of conditioner and Epsom salt together
- Stir it to make a paste
- Use the solution as a type of conditioner
- Maintain in 20 minutes and after that, rinse off your hair with water
Note: You can use more Epsom salt and conditioner but you are required to remain the proportion of each ingredient. Then contain the mixture in a bottle and you can use it whatever you want.
Is it such easy? In our opinion, this is an interesting trick, which many people highly appreciate. Let’s try it and you will see the amazing effect right after. “Volumizing tricks for every thin-haired woman” always suppose you the best thing.
Applying Epsom salt and conditioner can help to volumize your thin hair.
8. Volumizing Tricks – Experience Haircut And Color
As you can see, your hair can look more voluminous and thicker if you apply a proper haircut and color. This method does not volumize your thin hair from inside the hair texture; it is still an effective trick that you should try because you can make use of this chance to get a beautiful hairstyle. Why don’t you follow it?
On the one hand, you should have a proper haircut. As said before, wavy hair or curly hair can bring you the illusion of thickness. Therefore, it is the great suggestion for thin-haired girls, actually. You can try the layer cut style or a blunt-ended cut to make your hair look voluminous and bouncy. However, not all the hairdressers can style the most proper coiffure for you. As a result, you should select ones who you trust in.
On the other hand, hair color could be a great supporter for the haircut. It would be a great pity if you get a wonderful hair cut but without dyeing your hair. Although dyeing hair is not good for its texture, for those who want their hair look thicker immediately, they can apply this styling method. Styling is one of the most effective volumizing tricks for every thin-haired woman. Maybe, you are wondering about the tone that you should try. Actually, it is quite easy to choose a hair color, which makes your hair more voluminous. You are supposed to dye your hair with the dark tone instead of the light one. Somebody is thinking about a home dye kit but we recommend you going to a hair salon to dye simply because the stylists there can create a proper color for your own hair.
It seems that styling trick is an interesting advice since it gives you a chance to change your coiffure. You should refer some types of hairstyle, which are suitable for your face and your skin tone before deciding to go to the salon.
9. Volumizing Tricks – Rinse Your Hair With Flat Beer
The article about volumizing tricks for every thin-haired woman also suggests you another method with flat beer. I think that many women have heard and used flat beer to achieve more volume. Nevertheless, those other ones who do not know this trick can take our description below as a new reference. I am sure that you will note down it in your own hair care handbook after reading the following piece of news.
How can flat beer volumize your hair? Actually, after absorbed beer, your strands will be thicker, thus, your hair looks more voluminous, in turn. Furthermore, the slight residue that beer leaves after washing your hair also allows you to get more volume. To carry out this method, of course, you will need a can of beer. Firstly, you open it and let it become flat beer. As usual, you shampoo your hair and take flat beer as a conditioner, at the end of the process. That is what you need to do. If you can find the traditionally brewed beer, the result you get will be more amazing because this type of beer contains a lot of nutrients and less industrial ingredients.
In general, using flat beer as a conditioner is a great treatment for thin-haired girls. Do not skip this trick because it is very effective. Let’s try if you have a chance.
10. Volumizing Tricks – Follow Healthy Diet For Hair
Do you know that nutrients deficiency also is the main cause of thin hair? In fact, nutrients and food intake play an essential role in adding volume. However, many thin-haired women do not care much about this fact; thus, they have ignored an important way to improve their hair.
As you know, some volumizing tricks for every thin-haired woman that we mentioned above can create the illusion of thickness only. To get the real volume, you should follow the healthy diet for thin hair. According to researchers, thin-haired girls are recommended adding a larger amount of iron and vitamin B in their daily diet. Do you know the reason? Actually, vitamin B is an important element, which mainly contributes to enhancing the hair’s health. In addition, a sufficient amount of iron, a required mineral will also help to promote the hair growth. As a result, if you take in enough foods containing a high amount of vitamin B and iron, you can improve the thickness of your hair effectively.
Now is the time for you to look through the list of some foods rich in vitamin B and iron. There are many types of foods containing both vitamin B and iron such as meat, especially red meat, dairy products, fish, poultry, leafy vegetables, lentils, nuts, beans, whole grains, and so on. They are the high sources of vitamin B and iron, generally.
We have shown you some useful volumizing tricks for every thin-haired woman. In our opinion, these tricks should be good solutions for you to improve the thickness of your hair. Besides thin hair issue, you can also refer other Hair Care problems when visiting our page. We are sure that you will find out a lot of helpful knowledge for your own. Moreover, we always appreciate your comments and ideas about our topic such as “Top 10 volumizing tricks for every thin-haired woman”. You can leave them under this topic.