You know that hair is an important part in determining your physical appearance, but when you have to face with hair loss, it is totally not a good sign. Hair loss is a common problem that causes many troubles to people. Especially, the thinning hair is what both men and women have the likelihood to get; therefore, they will always dream about the most effective remedies for thinning hair to help them get away with such troublesome hair problem.
There are many elements leading to thinning hair in men and women, the most significant of which are the impurities, scalp deficiency, decrease in nutrients for hair, or wrong use of hair product…. There is a good way to prevent hair thinning which is avoiding the above elements. But there exist many other approaches which can help you address the problem fast and effectively. In other words, they are natural thinning hair remedies that you can take to get rid of hair loss and get thick hair in a short time.
Today, Beauty Talk would like to reveal to you the top 20 best natural thinning hair remedies that work for men and women. Hopefully, your dream of getting long, thick, silky hair will become true soon.
Top 20 Natural Thinning Hair Remedies That Work For Men & Women
1. Fix Thinning Hair With Avocado
Thinning hair can happen to both men and women. There is a good way for people to fix it which is taking use of natural thinning hair remedies, an outstanding remedy of which is making hair remedies from avocado.
As you may know, avocado is a common kind of fruit used in many beauty treatments. You may come across so many skin care treatments made from avocado. Towards hair, it is also considered one of the must-have items because of the great benefits that it would bring to your hair. One of its benefits is to deal with the thinning hair and promote the hair growth fast. In specific, it can supplement your hair with moisture and nutrition; therefore, your hair can avoid the dryness as well as the hair loss. Besides, loaded in the avocado is a high level of vitamin B and E which can help to repair your hair scalp, at the same time, boost the hair growth remarkably.
BeautyTalk Partner Solutions
Ask Any Questions and Get Answers within Minutes, 24/7!
The Medical Experts are available whenever you need them. You can even approve payment only when you’re completely satisfied.
You can use either of the following remedies to get thick and moisturized hair all the time:
- You can mix the paste of a half of avocado with 2 tablespoons of wheatgerm oil together. And you apply this kind of mask on your hair after shampooing. You leave it there for 20 minutes. After that, you rinse the mask off with water, followed by mild shampoo.
- Additionally, you can mix a mashed banana, 1 mashed avocado and 1 tablespoon of olive oil to make a smooth paste. You apply this mask on your hair, and scalp and leave it there for 30 minutes. To finish, you rinse it off with water, followed by a mild shampoo.
2. Get Thick Hair With Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is a great cure for hair loss with soothing effect & deep conditioning.
Going to the next natural thinning hair remedies, you will be introduced to aloe vera, which is also one of the most popular ingredients in so many beauty treatments, including hair care.
The fact shows that aloe vera is a great cure for hair loss. It can provide your hair with soothing effect and deep conditioning; therefore, your hair will be nourished well and your scalp will also be nurtured with enough nourishment. Aloe vera, besides moisturizing your hair well, can also balance the pH level on your scalp. Along with the aid of anti-inflammatory agents and high content of vitamin, aloe vera deserves to be one of the best natural thinning hair remedies for men and women. Take some aloe vera gel and your hair will be nourished from root to top. In the end, it is certain that you will get strong and thick hair as you dream.
- In the first option, you can take the aloe vera gel and apply on your scalp gently. Leave it there for 30 minutes, and then you rinse it off with tepid water. You should practice this recipe 1-2 times per week for the greatest result.
- In the second option, you can mix aloe vera gel with 2 teaspoons of coconut milk to get a fine mixture. You take some of it to apply on your hair and scalp for 30 minutes. You will rinse it off with water, followed by a mild shampoo. You should repeat this method 1-2 times per week.
- You can also absorb some aloe vera juice to help you boost both your hair growth and your body’s health.
3. Nourish Hair With Eggs
One of the reasons leading to the thinning hair or hair loss is the lack of nutritional properties. Such properties must be guaranteed to bring to your hair enough moisture, conditioning as well as the protective effect. Actually, with these requirements, in the most outstanding natural thinning hair remedies, eggs will be the best choice for you.
As you may know, the egg is a rich source of protein and biotin. Applying the eggs on your hair means that you have given your hair the chance to adopt these beneficial nutrients. Your hair needs to be grown up fast, and to do that, it needs to be provided with enough protein. The high level of protein from eggs will help you to attain that. Besides, vitamin A, B, and biotins in the eggs are also the necessary factors to determine the thickness of your hair. So now, take some eggs and start to get gorgeous hair.
Actually, there are many remedies made from eggs to help you get thick hair
In the first remedy, you can use an egg directly on your hair
- You will beat 1-2 eggs depending on your hair’s length in a clean bowl.
- Then, you dampen your hair and apply the egg on it for 30 minutes
- To finish, you rinse it off with water, followed by a mild shampoo.
In the second approach, you will be introduced to the mixture of egg yolk with oil
- You will beat an egg yolk first
- Then you mix it with one tablespoon of hair oil
- You mix it well and take it to massage your hair and scalp gently
- Rinse it off with water after 20 minutes leaving it there
- You should repeat this method one time per week for the best result
In the third option, you can take use of mixture between egg yolk and lemon juice. This remedy not only deals with your hair loss effectively but also boost your hair growth remarkably.
- You will need to prepare egg yolk from 2 eggs first
- Then you put 3 tablespoons of lemon juice in the egg yolk and mix them well
- You mix this mixture well and apply on your hair scalp gently
- Leave it there for 15 minutes and rinse it off with water to finish.
- You should apply this method several times per week for gorgeous hair as you expect.
4. Put On Hair Coconut Oil
In dealing with hair problems like brittle, tangled, dry, weak, especially the hair thinning, there exists the method that can support you to tackle well with all of these hair problems which is taking use of coconut oil.
Coconut oil, by itself. is an amazing kind of oil to prevent the hair loss efficiently. That’s why so many people are interested in it and don’t hesitate to apply it on hair usually. As you can see, both men and women have the likelihood to get baldness. That’s when your hair loss situation becomes more and more serious. To call back your thick and gorgeous hair, take some coconut oil because it can provide your hair with enough protein, anti-oxidant agents as well as vitamin E, which are super essential for the thickness of your hair.
To fix the thinning hair, you can apply directly the coconut oil on your hair and scalp. Moreover, you can also take use of the following remedy:
- You just need to mix 4 tablespoons of coconut oil with 2 teaspoons of lemon juice together
- When you get fine mixture, you apply it on your hair and scalp for 10-15 minutes
- Cover your hair scalp for 60-75 minutes for the mixture to penetrate to your hair core and scalp
- After that, you use water to rinse the mask off and finish.
- You should reapply this method for several times per week to get rid of thinning hair.
5. Get Gorgeous Hair With Warm Olive Oil
There comes another kind of oil which is also considered one of the best natural thinning hair remedies for men and women called olive oil. Coming to olive oil, your scalp is provided with enough nutrients, at the same time, your hair is also provided with enough moisture. Therefore, you will be protected from the hair loss thoroughly.
Inside the olive oil, you can find out the high content of vitamin A and E which are mainly responsible for hair strengthening as well as removing dandruff and attaining the lost hair fast. In addition, when applying the olive oil on your hair, the clogged follicles will be fixed to improve the hair’s health. In general, you can totally apply the olive oil on hair to get gorgeous and thick hair as you expect.
- You can use warm olive oil to massage directly on your hair scalp for 30-45 minutes. After that, you can use water and mild shampoo to rinse the oil off. You can also cover your hair treated with oil for overnight and rinse it off in the next morning.
- Alternatively, you can mix some honey with olive oil, then massage your hair with this mixture. Leave it there for 30 minutes and wash it off thoroughly.
Repeat these methods 1-2 times per week for a brilliant result.
6. Natural Thinning Hair Remedies – Apply Castor Oil For Thick Hair
Castor oil is known for its high viscosity. When being applied on your hair, it can act as a protective coat to save your hair from being affected by harmful external factors like impurities, pollution or sun ray. Besides, your hair will become stronger because castor oil can provide it with fatty acids and the high level of vitamin E. These can also promote the hair growth fast, so you will not need to worry about the baldness situation anymore.
It is one of the best natural thinning hair remedies for men and women. You can follow the instruction here to get desired hair as you want
- Firstly, you mix coconut oil with castor oil following the ratio 1:1.
- You will get a milder mixture after that
- You just need to massage your hair and scalp gently with this mixture
- Comb your hair to let the oil penetrate your hair scalp faster
- Wrap your hair for 1 hour and then you use shampoo to wash the mask off
- Repeat this remedy one time per week to get luscious and thick hair.
7. Make Paste From Gooseberry
Gooseberry, or so-called amla, has been traditionally used as one of the most amazing natural thinning hair remedies. Thanks to the great features of amla like the presence of antibacterial, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and exfoliating agents,… it is widely used by so many people, both men, and women.
In addition, it is also called one of the most wonderful ingredients to deal with hair loss because it can ward off the free radicals that are the main reasons of your hair fall and graying. The antioxidant inside the gooseberry can act as a protective agent, so you should keep in mind that this ingredient will help to protect your hair from harmful effect effectively. In the end, the best nutrition will address your hair scalp to promote the hair growth significantly.
In the first option,
- You can mix ½ cup of Gooseberry with ¼ cup of water and leave it there for 10 minutes
- When you get a fine solution, you apply it on your hair and leave it there for 15-20 minutes
- After that, you rinse it off with water.
- Remember not to use shampoo immediately but wait for some hours later.
- You should repeat this method on a weekly basis.
In the second option,
- You can mix 1 tablespoon of gooseberry powder with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- You heat it up until it is boiled
- Then, you strain this solution and apply it on your hair scalp gently
- Leave it there for overnight
- In the next morning, you rinse the mask off and use shampoo after that to get finished.
- You should reapply this method week by week to get lustrous hair.
In the third option,
- You can totally consume Gooseberry fruit as a dietary supplement to get both strong health and body.
8. Natural Thinning Hair Remedies – Get Thick Hair With Henna Leaves
Among the greatest natural thinning hair remedies, henna leaves are proved to be an outstanding ingredient to bring about the gorgeous look for your hair.
In fact, there are many benefits of henna for healthy hair. It can help to protect your hair from outside effects like the sun ray, impurities or pollution thanks to the anti-inflammatory properties. Moreover, it is naturally mild, so it can help to sooth your scalp well, simultaneously promote the strength of your hair scalp. In the end, your hair will have a good basis to grow faster and faster. One more special thing from henna is that it can help to get rid of hair graying and bring back to your hair the original color besides thickening and softening your hair thoroughly.
In the first option,
- First, you need to grind some fresh henna leaves to get the powder of them.
- Then you take a handful of henna powder to mix it with some water to create a paste
- Leave it there for about 2 hours and take it to apply to your hair after that
- Wrap your hair for a few hours and rinse if off with the mild shampoo to finish.
- You’d better follow this recipe before going to bed.
Alternatively, you can also mix henna powder with some yogurt and water or some green tea
- Leave it there for overnight
- In the next morning, you add into this mixture 2 teaspoons of lemon juice and 1 raw egg, then mix them thoroughly
- Apply this mixture to your hair and leave it dry
- To finish, you rinse the paste off with a mild shampoo.
9. Take Use Of Flaxseeds
One of the most incredible natural thinning hair remedies for men and women is flaxseeds. Actually, the flaxseeds are well known for the health benefits for your whole body. Everyone all knows that they can put the positive impact on your body and your mind. But from another aspect, they can also become a wonderful solution for thinning hair.
Flaxseeds are packed with fatty acids and anti-oxidants. When being put on your hair, such nutrients can address your hair scalp making it stronger to grow hair fast. When you apply the mixture of flaxseeds powder with some water, this can make a perfect gel to moisturize your hair as well as remove dandruff and enhance the growth of new hair. Flaxseeds oil is also an effective way of nourishing your hair. So you can totally take some flaxseeds oil on your hair to get lustrous and gorgeous hair.
10. Natural Thinning Hair Remedies – Thicken Hair With Fenugreek Seeds
Are you suffering from the baldness and getting more and more unconfident with it? Are you looking around for the best natural hair thinning remedies to get rid of hair loss soon? Don’t worry as there is the aid of fenugreek seeds.
Fenugreek seeds are said to bring about super benefits to your hair, especially when you are getting thinning hair. Fenugreek seeds are packed with protein – an integral part in stimulating the new hair growth, vitamin C – a factor used to boost immunity, nicotinic acid – a factor to increase the speed of hair growth, iron – enhance the blood circulation on your scalp…. Looking at this reveal, you must be so attracted to the remedies for thinning hair from fenugreek seeds. Keep track with them here
You can make a paste with fenugreek.
- Firstly, you soak the fenugreek in water for 10 hours
- Then you grind the seeds to get a paste
- You can put in the fenugreek seeds paste with 2 teaspoons of coconut milk
- You get the paste to apply on your hair and scalp for 30 minutes
- To finish, you wash the paste off with tepid water
- Follow this method for several weeks and you will get thick hair as you want.
Or you can also make the hair rinse by getting the water with fenugreek seeds soak in it for overnight. Apply this hair rinses on your hair to remove dandruff and stimulate hair growth fast.
11. Extract Onion Juice For Thicker Hair
Don’t be irritated by the smell of onion. Look at the positive side of it, you will see how wonderful this kind of hair treatment is.
In fact, onion contains so many beneficial properties which can promote the health and growth of your hair. It can also help to remove the hair loss on both men and women fast. It is enriched with sulfur which is the main building block for your hair and can boost the blood circulation on your hair scalp. More than that, it can provide your hair follicles with enough nourishment. Inside the onion, there are also antibacterial properties, so your hair infection will be reduced and the growth will be encouraged remarkably.
- You can mix the extract of half of an onion with some teaspoons of honey to get the fine solution
- You massage your hair with this solution regularly for 2 weeks
- Then you will see how gorgeous and thick your hair has got.
12. Natural Thinning Hair Remedies – Take Use Of Shikakai & Basil Oil
For a long time, shiksakaihas been well known for its ability to get rid of graying hair effectively. But more than that, it is also considered one of the greatest remedies for thinning hair for men and women.
You are getting bald hair, then you just need to take some shikakai as a hair rinse, you will see how improved your situation is. It will make your hair look more lustrous, softer and more radiant. It is a kind of herb which contains the low pH level, which will help to moisturize your hair effectively. It can also fight the infection thoroughly and remove dandruff completely. Inside the shikakai, there is also the nutritional properties which can provide your hair scalp with enough strength to boost the growth of new hair.
- You will need to prepare 1 tablespoon of shikakai powder and ½ cup of basil oil or avocado oil or coconut oil
- You mix together the powder and the oil until you get thin paste
- You put it in a container
- You shake it well and then place it in the dark cool place
- Leave the mixture there for some weeks and keep shaking it several times
- Once you get the final desired paste
- You apply it on your hair scalp 3 times per week for the best result.
- Don’t forget to shampoo your hair 2 hours after the mixture application.
13. Make Hair Rinse From Horsetail
Among the outstanding natural thinning hair remedies, horsetail is also an efficient remedy to combat with thinning hair thoroughly.
You can get the horsetail extract to put on your thinning hair and attain luscious hair because it is loaded with so many properties beneficial for hair. Specifically, it is enriched with potassium, flavonoids, aconitic acid,…which are essential in reducing the inflammation, enhancing the blood circulation on your hair scalp and stimulating the hair growth sharply. In short, you can take use of horsetail as a great remedy to treat thinning hair and call back your lustrous and thick hair.
- With this remedy, you just need to simply steep horsetail and water in the ratio 1:2
- Then you apply this fine mixture on your hair gently for 1 hour
- After that time, you rinse it off with water and a mild shampoo.
- You can follow this method 1-2 times per week for the gorgeous hair.
14. Make Hair Rinse From Stinging Nettle & Essential Oil
Stinging nettle is also among the best natural thinning hair remedies for men and women. You can also take use of some stinging nettle to make super effective hair rinse to help you get rid of thinning hair and call back the thick strong hair.
Stinging nettle hair rinse is responsible for inhibiting the DHT which is the main reason of baldness in both men and women. At the same time, it is also in charge of stimulating the growth of new hair thoroughly. You can follow the instruction below to get thick hair from stinging nettle.
You need to prepare a handful of nettle leaves and 5 tablespoons of dried nettle leaves, 2 cups of water, and some essential oil
With the fresh nettle, you put it in a pot with water and boil it, then simmer it for 10 minutes
- After that, you cool it down and add into it some drops of essential oil
- Now, you can take some of it to apply on your hair several times. For the rest of the solution, you keep it in the fridge for the later use.
With dried nettle, you will need to boil the water first and then pour it into the dried nettle
- Let it steep for 20 minutes and then cool it down and strain it
- You can add some essential oil in it
- When taking a shower, take some of this mixture to pour over your hair for some minutes and then rinse it off again with water.
15. Make Hair Rinse From Hibiscus
Hibiscus, besides being a cool agent to bring about the comfortable feeling for people, is also of the best natural thinning hair remedies for men and women. It can provide your hair with enough moisture, eliminate dandruff effectively and deal with the thinning hair well.
All you need to do with this remedy is mixing some hibiscus powder with coconut oil and then you apply this mixture on your hair gently. Rinse it off with water and mild shampoo to finish.
16. Make Basil Rinse For Thinning Hair
You are feeling unhappy because of the bald hair without knowing how to get rid of it? Come and get some basil to make a hair rinse, and your hair will immediately be improved in the strength, color, and nature.
Basil rinse, in fact, can become a perfect cleanser to cleanse your scalp and soften your hair thoroughly. Inside the basil is the high content of anti-inflammatory properties which can boost the blood circulation in your hair scalp efficiently as well as stimulate the strength of follicles, as a result, encourage the growth of new hair fast. Besides, it can also be used to combat with the hair breakage and weakness effectively. So why to hesitate, come and take the basil rinse now.
- You just need to simply pour the boiling water over 3 tablespoons of dried basil
- You let it steep for overnight
- In the next morning, you strain the herb then use the liquid there to pour over your hair and scalp
- Massage it gently and then rinse it off again
- Follow this method for several times to get attractive hair look after a short time.
17. Natural Thinning Hair Remedies – Ginger Root Oil, Burdock Oil Or Lavender Oil
It must be a huge shortcoming if natural thinning hair remedies do not mention the essential oil. There are many kinds of essential oil which are so beneficial for your hair. They can boost the strength of your scalp, increase the speed of your hair growth and make your hair look more gorgeous. What are they? So keep going on with your read.
Ginger root oil can be applied to your hair solely or mixed with other kinds of oil like olive, coconut or argan oil to make a great solution to deal with dandruff, improve hair follicles and promote the hair growth fast.
Burdock oil is enriched with fatty acids, so your hair will always be provided with enough moisture. You can combine it with rosemary or lavender oil to speed up the growth of your hair as well as the smooth hair texture.
Peppermint, rosemary, and lavender oil are also among the greatest natural thinning hair remedies that you should take because these fragrant oils are packed with the high level of anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antioxidant…properties which can bring about the perfect protection for your hair keeping it away from the harmful external effect. They can boost the blood circulation on your hair scalp well. Besides, they can provide enough nourishment to your scalp and stimulate the growth your new hair significantly.
In general, you can choose one of the above natural thinning hair remedies to apply on your hair. And it is certain that after getting such amazing oil treatment, you will get super silky, thick and gorgeous hair.
18. Natural Thinning Hair Remedies – Apply Apple Cider Vinegar On Hair
Apple cider vinegar is mostly known as an efficient remedy for oily hair. But more than that, it can also aid in boosting your hair growth. Inside the apple cider vinegar are several kinds of anti-inflammatory properties. So once you apply the apple cider vinegar on your hair, it will always be clean and strong. More than that, it can also impact on the hair scalp and promote the growth of your hair effectively.
You just need to mix ½ cup of vinegar with 1 cup of warm water, then apply on your hair after shampooing. Apply it 3-4 times per week, your hair will grow fast as you want.
19. Consume More Vegetable Juice
You all know that vegetable is a rich source of vitamin and minerals not only good for your body’s health but also good for your hair’s health if you can take use of it the right way. The suggested vegetable you should consume as natural thinning hair remedies should contain a high content of vitamin A, C, E because they are essential parts in maintaining the strength as well as the growth of your hair. Some kinds of vegetable you should consider are carrot, capsicum, and lettuce.
Now, when you have prepared enough vegetable, you put them in the blender and have it blended well. After that, you just need to take a drink of vegetable juice to let it boost the hair growth for you. You can also refer the consumption of spinach and alfalfa juice if you want. They are also very beneficial for your hair.
20. Keep Healthy Diet
It can be said that natural thinning hair remedies are not just starting from the outside factors but also originate from inside your body. It means that to deal with thinning hair, such natural thinning hair remedies are important but not enough, you will also need to pay attention to your daily diet because a suitable diet will be the key factor to determine mainly the possibility of your getting new hair growth.
And the suggested diet to help you get rid of thinning hair super fast is the one which includes several kinds of vitamin, minerals, and protein of course. Protein and vitamin B will encourage your hair growth significantly, so you’d better supplement your body with enough milk, yogurt, fish, beans, poultry, nuts, grains, vegetable…. One more important thing is that you should never forget to provide your body with enough water. It is very essential for your hair growth.
Beauty Talk has introduced to you top 20 natural thinning hair remedies that work for men & women. Hopefully, after getting such remedies on hair, the thickness of your hair will be improved bringing to your face the confidence and attractiveness. You will confidently shine yourself in your own way with gorgeous hair just by taking use of available natural and safe remedies for thinning hair. Don’t hesitate, come and get the most suitable remedies for you to be outstanding.
If you have any comments or questions on this article, leave them in the comment box.
For any other articles relating to this topic, you can come and visit our Hair Care page.